Post Covid poly club level

frapdawn

Earning My Ears
Hey all! I was searching high and low for a poly reservation. I found a bunch of club level rooms. I’m curious if anyone has stayed in them after Covid. I know they mention you get an additional fast pass BUT that’s gone so I’m wondering what you get in it’s place. Probably nothing lol. Seems like it’s less for more based on what I read everywhere but of course it’s always easier to be negative online. I heard a crazy thing that they were taking mini fridges out of studios at one of the resorts and putting in a cooling bag? I don’t know if there is truth to that one. Thanks so much for the inside scoops!

Hey all! I was searching high and low for a poly reservation. I found a bunch of club level rooms. I’m curious if anyone has stayed in them after Covid. I know they mention you get an additional fast pass BUT that’s gone so I’m wondering what you get in it’s place. Probably nothing lol. Seems like it’s less for more based on what I read everywhere but of course it’s always easier to be negative online. I heard a crazy thing that they were taking mini fridges out of studios at one of the resorts and putting in a cooling bag? I don’t know if there is truth to that one. Thanks so much for the inside scoops!

You are right--nothing replaces the extra fastpasses (although even before, you did have to buy the club level fastpasses).

For the mini-fridg, the replacement is a beverage cooler--looks like a fridg, but doesn't get as cold and doesn't have a freezer section. Many of the resorts already have this.

We stayed Poly club level many times and here's some of the things I liked about it:
  • We had a family of 4 in one room. The Poly rooms are already bigger than a lot of other resorts on property, and the lounge which is in the same building as the club level rooms often functioned as a sort of living room for our family. The main lounge area is on the 2nd floor, but there is an area on the 3rd floor that was often empty where we could sit and play games or watch cartoons or just read and relax for a while.
  • It's easy for some family members to pop over there to get breakfast while others are getting ready in the morning.
  • I love the location of the Hawaii building.
  • You can watch the fireworks from the lounge (they play the music in there).
  • If it's 4th of July, there is a reserved area on the beach for fireworks.
Check the link above or the Poly thread for some recent reports of what's available in the lounge. A lot of people ask if it's "worth it." This is too subjective a question to answer and depends on your budget, your family's needs, etc. No, you will not get enough food or drink to justify the cost, but for us, just having access to that lounge was "worth it."

Hey thank you for the reply. I appreciate it. Those are all good bonuses. I wish I was going in July 😀

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter