Post cards and pixie dust

neonurse

Hidden Mickeys Everywhere!
I was cleaning out my desk and found 20 Disney post cards that I would be happy to send out to families. I live in Canada so the post card won’t be mailed from Florida. Little kids won’t notice that though. I have Cinderella cartoon that says Orlando on it. Beauty and the beast cartoon and photo postcards of Mickey, Donald and Mickey, chip and dale, the Gang and a Christmas Goofy. Please state when you are going, ages and names of children. I only have approx 6 princess cards the rest are photo postcards of characters. If you are going later in the year I can still mail it now, mom, dad or caregiver could put it in the mail box closer to the date. :tink:

I did also put a post on fairygodmailer thread. I used to be a Disney travel agent and I used to send these post cards out to clients before their trips. I stopped the travel agency several years ago but have these post cards. I’d love to make someone’s day. PM me with details. :tink::smickey::earsgirl:

this is really sweet of you! i bet you’ll put some
smiles on the faces of kids and adults alike :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter