Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

I qualified for A-List. . .what does this mean exactly?? From what I understand, I get to board sooner. So when I do check-in 24 hours prior, do I still get a boarding number? Do I need to enter anything anywhere to get this perk?
Southwest will check you in 36 hours in advance rather that the normal 24 hours in advance giving you a better boarding position in the A group.

You still need to check in on the app though when it opens up but now you will not have to do it exactly at 24 hours in advance.

Can anyone help me with this error message?

"The method of payment was not added due to payment rules. Please select an alternate form of payment."

Is this because I have too many flight credits? It looks like it's not taking all of them? They were all associated with the same flight number so I assumed it would be okay.

"The method of payment was not added due to payment rules. Please select an alternate form of payment."

Is this because I have too many flight credits? It looks like it's not taking all of them? They were all associated with the same flight number so I assumed it would be okay.
Try booking 2 one way tickets to use up the flight credits.

Why is there no want to get away flights at all available on the Saturday after Thanksgiving? Their whole calendar for nonstop flights is only anytime or business select.

were you trying to purchase multiple tickets w just your points?

It’s crazy a lot of their flights are only any time or business select every single day I check through the holidays. Is this the new way just to make hire fares

Why is there no want to get away flights at all available on the Saturday after Thanksgiving? Their whole calendar for nonstop flights is only anytime or business select.
All 4 options including "Wanna Get Away" were there for me but they only are offering 1 non stop at the moment (unlikely to change) for the flight I'm looking at.

Ugh, our flights are more expensive than I was hoping for. We’re using points and it’s 13k each way. Most of the time we can get our tickets around 9-10k each way.

Now to debate if I book now and keep rebooking when the price lowers, or to hold out. We’re transferring points from my CSP so I don’t really want to have leftover points in my RR account, but I guess it wouldn’t be the end of the world as we do fly a lot.

Prices are not terrible, but not great. At least the times are slightly better for this drop. There were actually 4 return flights on Sat Nov 18; so I'm hoping that none get removed from the calendar. I booked one way with points and the return with travel credits. I'm going to keep an eye on Delta's flights as well though.

Prices are not terrible, but not great. At least the times are slightly better for this drop. There were actually 4 return flights on Sat Nov 18; so I'm hoping that none get removed from the calendar. I booked one way with points and the return with travel credits. I'm going to keep an eye on Delta's flights as well though.
Were those direct? I have 11 flights on the way back but only 1 was direct :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter