Post a picture of your server

We had Johnathan, Julie and Ali. They were great!

DSCF2353.jpg

Tacash (I think that is how it is spelled) from Turkey who now lives in Ohio was our outstanding head server - never have seen one that good - he looks like he might be the head server in Donald_Quackers photo

cropped2091.jpg

Tektas! We loved him on the Wonder in August 2011!
607_zpsa61aa5e2.jpg

Does anyone have a photo of Sergio from Montenegro and/or Mircea from Romania who are both on the Fantasy now? We just had them on our trip, and loved them. Sergio waltzed around Royal court with me, and stopped me long enough at breakfast to give me a flower he made from a kids menu. So funny because he was still trying to make it while running to catch up to me. :) Mircea did awsome magic tricks almost every night for dinner. I miss them terribly. :'(

102_6062_zps9aecb1c1.jpg

Konrad - from Poland, & Madara- from Latvia, were our servers on the Wonder in February. They were so much fun to talk to and get to know. I miss them already!

Not sure if she's still on the Dream, but Melissa from Peru is awesome. She was our Server back in December 2011. Her assistant, Franz from Italy, was equally awesome. But he mentioned that he was seeking to return to Epcot, so it's unlikely that he's still around.

I loved Bruno from portugal on the disney dream! He made it very special! I just got home from my cruise!

Melissa from Peru was in Palo on the Fantasy for our May 5,2012 cruise. We had her for dinner and brunch. You are right, she was awesome! We were on board again in March 2013 and was told she was on vacation, but was coming back.

We will be on the dream for the 4/28 sailing. Any server recommendations?

Soumitra from India is very good. He was our assistant server on the Magic a couple of times and now he is a server on the Dream. We had not seen him for several years and he came up to our table on the Dream last August and was so happy to see us. He even remembered the first time we had him as an assistant on the Magic - Panama Canal cruise in 2005!

Here is Nicole and Orlando with my parents from our November 2012 Fantasy cruise. Great people both of them.

DisneyCruise2012-471_zps3b99a21e.jpg

Less than a week ago we were on the Magic and had the best servers EVER! They really made the trip special and I miss them terribly!! Orlan from Philippines was our server and Cindy from Trinidad-Tobago was our assistant server. They rocked! Orlan has been on the Magic since '99.

10-20-09_0675_WEB.jpg
[/IMG]

THAT is the Cindy I referenced in another post a week or so ago! She was the most special server we encountered. We only enjoyed her company for one breakfast (at Lumieres) but she was so exceptional that we wrote a letter of commendation to DCL about her.

I am sooooooo surprised that she is only an asst. server as we saw her 2 Februaries ago on the Magic.

We just returned from the Fantasy on Saturday, and we had Stipe from Croatia and Steve from India. They were FANTASTIC!

232323232%7Ffp%3B%3B%3B%3Enu%3D3239%3E898%3E%3B42%3EWSNRCG%3D363634%3B4%3C7339nu0mrj

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter