Positive Thoughts

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by SorcererHeidi, Oct 9, 2018.

1. SorcererHeidi

SorcererHeidi Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me

To all in the possible future path of any effects from Michael (unfortunately including areas previously hurt by Florence!!) and all their friends, family, and loved ones. Sending positive thoughts of safety and light from this way!!!

2. hertamaniac

hertamaniac Give me 95 degrees everyday

We're getting hit with the far outer bands right now; it's pretty ominous outside and am slightly concerned about the tail impacts later today. It's somewhat ironic as we fled Irma and went to Panama City/Destin and hope those areas will not get major damage.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. SorcererHeidi

@hertamaniac - Hope you stay safe, warm, and dry (even keep power!) , and please check in when you can!

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  5. tink1970

tink1970 DCL Platinum

Thanks so much! Windy and rainy here but nothing like Panama City Beach. My heart is breaking for anyone east of the storm (Apalachicola, Port St Joe, etc) who will likely get beaten up and for those north east who will get more unneeded rain.

SorcererHeidi likes this.
  6. SorcererHeidi

@Tink - Same stay safe, etc. message to you, and please check in again when you can!

tink1970 likes this.
  7. disneyholic family

disneyholic family disney on my mind....

stay safe...prayers and positive thoughts! ... :grouphug:

tink1970 and SorcererHeidi like this.
  8. NC Belle

NC Belle <font color=indigo>I <font color=red>♥ <font color

NC Residents...check your school closings.
    NC State fair opening is delayed to now opening on Oct. 12 at 10 am.

9. Alicenwonderment

Alicenwonderment DIS Veteran

Stay safe everyone!! It seems the storm got bigger fast. Check in when you can!!

hertamaniac likes this.
  10. hertamaniac

If Michael plotted a few miles east and we would have gotten walloped. We had a tornado warning well north of us, but fortunately didn't make an impacts on us. Those nasty hurricane tails!

11. smcabee

smcabee Boomer Sooner

We had horrible wind with Florence and horrible rain with Michael at my home. After fixing the fence and cutting trees back after Florence and now pushing water out of the garage and probably building an additional French Drain in the next week or so, Im ready for WDW in 2 weeks. I realize there are folks that are/were hit much much harder than I was and hopefully they can all get back to normal asap.

12. KellyHonos

KellyHonos DisneyDivaxo

Aw, Heidi, this was very sweet of you. You are so kind-hearted. Thanks for leading by example. To all in the path of Michael, I'm truly keeping you in my thoughts and I hope everyone makes it out okay <3

13. hertamaniac

The thing I take take away living in inland central Florida, is that hurricanes can completely disrupt our lives. We're not impervious to nature given we live on a rather narrow peninsula and is a stark reminder to those who think living here is paradise and "Disney is calling them" for a complete relocation.

I really enjoy(ed) visiting the Emerald Coast and predict it will be at least 1 year until she is rebuilt. Professionally, I've traveled to Panama City region multiple times for the U.S. military (US Navy divers, etc.).

14. SorcererHeidi

Thank you for the kind words, and the smiles - both in my heart, and on my face, @KellyHonos. :o