Portofino Bay Universal/Discovery Cove 8/23-8/28

gstack74

Earning My Ears
Monday 8/23
And the adventure begins
We woke up around 3:40am
Car service to airport arrived at 4:30am and we arrived at Boston Logan airport at 5:10am.....2 hours before our take off time.

We checked-in to Delta last night, and had boarding passes saved to my phone.
(check those carefully- more to come)
I also prepaid for our checked bag, and was ready to use Delta's Curbside luggage drop off service.

A few months previous to the trip, during the planning stage I made it a point to get TSA precheck….and wow what a difference that makes
WHAT HAVE I BEEN MISSING.

Which leads to my first Recommendation

Recommendation #1:TSA precheck is the best in airport pre-planning upgrade one can have, I had 1 person in front of me in the security line, don’t have to take out liquids, don’t have to remove shoes.

One caveat, one must ensure the boarding pass has the “TSA check-in” written on the boarding pass, luckily this morning I noticed that 1 of 3 tickets was missing this on the boarding pass and I was able to quickly log in to the delta website, and re-add the TSA number, luckily it immediately was added and the new boarding pass was generated.

Leading up the trip were concerns was hurricane Henri and it’s impact to the Boston area, luckily we were fortunate that hurricane Henri missed eastern Massachusetts and we had no impact flying out of Boston… (Prayers for all those effect)

7am Before jumping on our flight it was time to text Tony to alert him that our flight was rescheduled 20 min later than what I sent him a couple weeks ago…but I’m sure he already knew as he had the flight information and track on his end.

goodbye Boston and the AM fog

The flight was nice, we did not have seat assigned on our tickets and being at the airport so early, we were first to talk to the gate crew. We were able to get exit row seats for the 3 of us.

In MCO….

Before the flight, Tony mentioned to call/text him the location number when we walked out of the airport and in less than 5 min Tony showed up to the pick-up location and we were off to PB. Tony was nice to talk to you and got us to the hotel in 18 minutes.
So landed at MCO at 10:10, grabbed one checked bag, contacted Tony and was at PB at 11:00.

There was no line to check in at PB, and we asked for a balcony room but there was none. However, a room was ready and we ended up in room 2681 partially over looking the main pool with the sandy beach.

A quick unpack and a quick change of clothes and we were off to to look for food at the Club level......being our first time with a Club level room and not knowing the schedule we arrived before 12:00pm and there was only fruit, water and soda.

So off to UIO
With only a handful of people in line to buy tickets I figured it was a good time to upgrade my 2 day + 2 days park-to-park to the cheapest annual pass. And for an additional $48, I was upgraded. (It did take the employee a good 20 min to figure how to upgrade the pass, so not as quick as I liked....and it was HOTT)

The upgrade caused issues when we were at the gate to enter into the park for the first time and in scanning our fingerprints.
My universal wallet took a few min to register the change in ticket and we had a hard time figuring out what tickets were whos.
(I made the mistake of scanning everyone’s tickets into my universal wallet earlier in the week and in doing so, they are locked to my account and no one else could have their ticket in their own universal wallet. So, I had to take a screen shot of each ticket and text them to the family).
It took a good 10 minutes to figure out the issue......

Off to Hagrid’s motorbike and it’s 45 min wait…
Hagrid’s I knew would be one of the hardest and or longest rides to get on or wait for…..and today I found out why…..the girls rode on the bike in front of me with the wife in the sidecar and daughter on the bike…..I got my choice and got paired up with the single rider directly behind me….I chose the bike….but WOW what a ride….2 unexpected twists I did not see or read about and loved them…
#1 ride of the park.

Next we decided on Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey…..this one was not good for someone who gets migraines and motion sickness. I enjoyed it but it did not make my top 5
1:50pm now

Honestly when we walked in the castle we thought we were going to ride flight of the hippogriff and a lot of people walking out was thinking the same. The motion made a little sick and we sat outside and took a break. So as the wife was recovering, the daughter and I walked on Flight of Hippogriff and was surprised at how tame and short it was. Might be the least memorable ride of the day

Making our way out of HP we saw VeloCicoaster and the 25 min wait…
I was really expecting to ride this alone but the daughter said she was told this was awesome by her boyfriend’s mother, so I think she did not want to go back home without going on this. I was surprise that my daughter was excited about this roller coaster and if she was able to this, I knew I was not going to being ride a lot of rides by myself, like i did 10 years ago. it was an excellent ride and we were out in 20 min.

We decided it was a good idea to eat and it was 2:29pm…..none of us ate all day. One of the wants of the daughter was to eat at Three Broomsticks. This turned out to be one of the worst decisions of the trip. The line was a little longer than we expected, when we arrived with the line wrapped to inside of the front door and not knowing how far it wrapped around we thought we were ok. Besides the longer wait than we had expected, issue #1: the wife, whom added her credit card to the universal app…tried to pay….the cashier was confused and did not how to process this payment…eventually help came over after here pressing a few buttons….issue #2 the payment got denied…so thinking the code timed out, the cashier tried again only for the card to be denied again…finally I pulled up my wallet and the code I had with my credit card and paid ......we ordered Fish and Chips and the smoked chicken…not sure what happened in the kitchen and servers (well the server did spill a drink onto food…not once but twice….multiple parties in our line that were behind us, received there food before us…..whatever this place gets 1 star recommendations from me, due to the decor (but the service, dry chicken and fish was blah it was a zero)….The whole experience took 1 hour
After we made our way and walked on Jurassic Park River Adventure
It was 4:05pm now

We continued on our counter-clockwise way around the park and saw RIpSaw Falls.
We were bewildered that this ride did not have free lockers so we paid the $4 I think and rented a small locker which gets us to recommendation #2 if going to UIO it will be hard to pass up the water rides, PLAN what you will wear on your feet accordingly. It will take 1-2 days for sneakers to dry, so plan accordingly…you do not want to spend the next day walking in wet sneakers

Since soaking wet and had a locker paid for, it only made sense to go on Popeye and Bluto’s Barges…at this point we were wet but after this ride we were, well nothing was dry now…Now we understood why it is recommended to bring a change of clothes, or to make these 2 rides the last rides of the day, cause it was back to the lockers and time to make our way back to PB.
4:49pm

But before leaving we walked on Spider-Man…this is one of my favorite rides

and since Doctor Doom’s free fall had no wait, we walked right on….wish the ride went up more than just one

Well Hulk was on the way out too and was a walk on so why not….maybe the spin and acceleration would dry us off…
5:33pm exit from the park

We took the boat back to PB, left with the boat 1/3 full and headed back room to peel off all of the wet clothes…the worst being the socks…

Showered and debated what to eat…we originally planned to eat at Mama Delles at the hotel but decided on the daughter and myself split a pizza back at Red Oven Pizza in City Walk,
The women who seated us did not tell us to do counter service ordering or online ordering so took us overhearing a nearby table that were doing this and that’s how we figured out we needed to do that.
Pizza was a 6.7 out of 10.

We grabbed a Cinnabon to split and headed back for the hotel
Again boat was 1/3 full.
Btw zero rain for the day!

recommendation #3. Buy/wear UPF50+ and quick dry shirt and shorts, they are great in the sun and the wet

We took approximately 9,000 steps this day.

Last edited:
Tues:
The original plan was UIA but since we got so much done on Monday the new plan made Monday night was to wake up 6:30ish get ready, eat at the Club and be at US for early morning hours….when the alarm went off it was decided to reset it and sleep in. We were tired from our 1st day and since we got so much done yesterday, we figured today would be fine.....with EP and light crowds -- there was no need to race over. So the alarm was set for 7:45 and at 8:30 we were at Club breakfast. Croissants was the popular choice today.

We quickly went back to the room with a restock of water bottles and soda and then we off
Although the line for the boat was from the boat to the security people, everyone got on with space to spare
We got off the boat at 9:43am.

Despicable Minions had a 35 min wait time posted and with EP we were out at 10am

Upon our exit, we were greeted with women singing on a stage and the Blues Brothers driving up and hoping on stage and singing
it was good timing

We only stayed for a little bit and headed for Revenge of the Mummy.
Mummy, by far, was one of our favorite rides from out last visit -- a decade ago …. And it still is …
We entered at 10:29am and rode it twice and was out at 10:47am.

We bought the park to park tickets to ride the train, so now was the time to go on a trip.
We hopped on the train to UIA at 11:00 and rode it immediately back to see the 2 videos and to continue our day at US.

We entered Diagonal Alley at 11:28 and immediate saw the 11:30 dragon fire show.

Entered Escape from Gringotts at 11:34 and were out at 11:56….this was a great ride and definitely something we will do again

Fire breathing Dragon at 12

We went into a couple of shops, but it was all browsing.....however, we did go into the money exchange and got a 10 Gringotts bank note using 10 muggle dollars

We walked into the Leaky Cauldron at 12:15pm, got our food at 12:32. And was out at 12:47.
We liked the food being delivered to the table, it was much better than waiting in line and bringing it back yourself like the previous day at Three Broomsticks......Leaky Cauldron is my recommendation if anyone is deciding between the 2.

We made our way down to MIB and found it had a delay......so continued to the Simpson area

So off to The Simpson Ride......it was a walk on ---- on the ride @ 1:10 and out at @ 1:20

Saw MIB was open and was walking in at 1:25 and we were out at 1:40.
Daughter crushed me, as I only got 67200 pts (my gun must have had an issue)

time to have my first Cider.

Headed into ET at 1:55 and was out at 2:01

At 2:10 we walked off Woody Nuthouse Coaster.

We saw Scooby Doo and gang on our walk to Transformers...

We walked on Transformers: in at 2:28 and out at 2:30

Since Mummy was around the corner on our walk to Fallon how could pass up going on it for the 3rd time again basically a walk on as we were out at 2:48

Fallon was next walked in at 3:02 out 3:18

Rip Ride Rocket with the 5 min wait was ridden back to back we were out at 3:53

Walked to Bourne at 4:04 for the 4:30 show

at this point I suggested dinner in city walk and then heading back to the hotel…..the original plan was staying until closing and using our 7:30 dinner reservations at Vivo

but they wanted to go on Shrek so headed there, we then noticed the rope out along the street
the wife asked earlier in the day if there was a parade and I said no..... due to covid, well I was wrong. It was 4:55 now and I quickly looked up online and found that the parade was at 5. So we got out of line and decided to watch the parade. It was a pitiful parade. 603229

We were in front of Shrek so we were towards the end of the parade.
We found some shade and waited for the parade to pass by around 5:20

Went into Shrek @ 5:20 and upon exiting at 5:45 took some pictures in front of donkey.
We have a great video and interaction with donkey from 10 years….this year it was not the same, but we had to stop.

time to make our way out… although I made a 6:15 Vivo reservation, while watching the parade, the restaurant was not crowded and was able to be seated at 6pm. (We cancelled the 7:30 reservation --- we were walking out at 7:10
(We ate the Calamari, Chicken Saltimbocca, Chicken Parmesan and Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo, oh and got a full loaf of bread). Food was good but not a must do on our current or next trip.

We then started to hear some Thunder.

Voodoo Donuts had a long line. It was Wrapping into the bathroom area, so we did online pickup. That took longer than the 10 min recommendation the app gave us…..but so much better than waiting in that line.
As we were leaving it began to rain and lightning.

Boat was closed so we had to exit city walk and get to the bus. We got to the line with 5 people in front of us (and little to our knowledge about 20 people sitting on the seats around the area … but everyone got on with still room for a few more to stand. The bus went to both PB and HRH… The bus ride felt so LONG but Luckily PB was the first stop.

Last edited:
Wed:
Discovery Cove day
We booked both the dolphin interaction and the Flamingo mingle.

We didn’t know the times of the flamingo mingle (FM) but heard that they march through part of the park around 9:15….this had me thinking the FM was at 9:30ish. I knew that the dolphins were throughout the day.

We did not get club breakfast since DC had free breakfast included. We planned to be out the door at 7:15 but got out just after 7:30. There was no cheapest Uber available so we ordered the standard rate which was $17 for the 15min trip. The Driver showed up 5 min after ordering.

When we arrived at DC there was a line that wrapped a little out the door, it was a 20 min wait After 20 min, we were booking our times. Well FM had 2 times. 8am and 8:30 and it was 8:15 now. We had no time for breakfast so walked to our FM area.
We got our locker, wetsuit and snorkeling gear. Recommendation #1, just get the top wetsuit. Getting in and out of the wet suit to go to the restroom is a pain and to unzip one with shorts or pants is a pain…..(but the water is cold and some will need more coverage)

I originally had a one piece and eventually switched to just a vest. We did not get the snorkeling gear with our locker because we were doing the FM and when we finished the line to get them was LONG…as everyone made there way now into the park.

Recommendation #2 if doing other excursions besides the dolphins figure things out and think ahead of your best time offerings so you can plan accordingly when and if u want to have breakfast. We picked our dolphin excursion at 10:30…which gave us over an hour to eat breakfast.

FM was fun ! We had 10 people total in our time slot which included the 3 of us. It started with a short walk single file with the flamingos by our side. We were brought to an area near the shark area in the far back of the snorkeling reef . Here we kneeled in the sand and received a cup of food. One flamingo named Georgie loved me and was the first to eat from my bowl. I saw the disappointment in my daughters eyes so lured Georgie from my bowl to hers. Shortly after everyone had flamingos eating from their bowls one guy had a flamingo peck throughout his hair, at the amusement of his family and well everyone. After a few minutes we had pictures taken with flamingos in the water. Once the 3 families had their time, we were joined by more flamingos for their morning March. Again more family pictures and then the March back to locker and wetsuit area of the reef pool area.

Recommendation #3 if not doing the FM then definitely head over to the locker room area or the blue bridge to see the flamingos on their walk back to their home. I believe they said they spend 15 min at the blue bridge.
But not knowing DC and thinking the park was big we skipped the breakfast and since we were at the snorkeling reef we decided we would do that (later throughout the day we realized it is a 5 min walk from one end of the park to the other end and we should have had breakfast.

The snorkeling Grand reef was great. There was a lot of areas to stand and enough deep areas to deep dive. A lot of sting rays in the reef that constantly swim by you to touch. There were a couple long bottom feeders which were a good 7 ft long…to touch those you needed to deep dive. Those felt rough unlike the stingrays.

More to come…..

Last edited:

Wed
It’s about 10am and I’m in the reef, awaiting the daughter to get geared up when I hear heard to the shark tank for feeding…so grabbed waited for daughter and swam over. We were in the water, thinking the feeding would be interesting looking underwater but with most above on the walkway and bridge we soon realized being outside and looking down into the tank was better. recommendation #4 view the shark feeding from outside the tank.

It was nearing our dolphin excursion time of 10:30. It was also the start of open bar. Conflicting of what to do, I grabbed a beer. Luckily the dolphin experiences were running 10-15 min behind schedule, so I ended up having 2. The dolphin experience started with a video of Seaworld and what they do. Before we headed over to the water. At this point, we were reminded almost all jewelry (earrings, diamond rings, watches) anything that could scratch the dolphins had to be stored in a locker. Wedding band itself was ok to keep as long as smooth.

we were assigned seats when arrived and each Group had up to 9 people….We the met our trainers and eventually 2 different dolphins during our time. The dolphin waived, smiled, jumped and swam past us so we can feel it’s skin as it swam by. We then got to swim, about 30 ft, with the dolphin. Well the dolphin swam we just grabbed 2 fins and held on. We each received a kiss on our check from the dolphin…due to covid it was forbidden to kiss lip to lip. We had individual pictures with the dolphin And finally a group picture.
After some swimming and hunger taking over we decided to head over early for lunch. Our lunch was set for 12:30 but figured we would try. Looks like on a busy day they have Food serving cafeteria style on 2 sides but today only 1 was open, a lot of tables open and only saw 1 other person in line with us. There was BBQ pulled pork sandwich, spaghetti and meatballs, cheesburger, hot dog, chicken fingers, salad, cole slaw, spicy macaroni salad, fruits and desserts. (Carrot cake, cheesecake, pina colada cupcake to name a few) There were other entries but slipping my mind ….nothing stood out. Throughout the the park there were small servicing stations with soda, icees, chips, peanuts, alcohol, real pretzels and real chocolate chip cookies….

after lunch we headed for the lazy river, this was a 25 min float using only noodles, at one point to go under a water fall into the bird sanctuary area before exiting another waterfall to exit. That waterfall prevents the birds from flying out of the netted sanctuary area

from there we viewed the otters in their enclosed area these are viewed while waist deep water. We the. Walked through the water to another area to see a monkey area. We just missed money feeding or story time and only saw a couple for a short period

next we went to the bird aviary area, received our cups of food and feed the birds, we each had a few birds land on our arm and eat from our cup other times I would just reach up to the birds so being 5’10 adult has its advantages here and can see frustration for kids but it was late and the birds probably ate a lot already so Recommendation #5 feed the birds early as they will be hungrier and more interested in flying and landing on a child’s arm
the rest of the day was lounging, snorkeling, watching the dolphins and having complimentary alcohol

such a beautiful place to spend a day

very fun time. We left a half hour before closing and our Uber confirmed arrival in 3 min

Last edited:
Let’s hear it for Uber after Discovery Cove! If you are a Designated Adult Drinker!

Thurs:

original plan was this was going to be a full day at one of the 2 parks we did not do on Tues, but given what we did on Mon and Tues, this was going to be a day to hit both parks, get to Ollivanders and ride our favorite rides.

With the light crowds and having EP, we slept in a little and went to Club breakfast and had our usual croissants and raison bran. It was now around 9:30ish, and we headed over to the water taxi. This was the first time the line was so long we did not make it on the 1st boat. It was a long wait....when we were walking up towards the line, a boat was leaving, shortly after a 2nd boat came, i think when we arrived, they stopped running 2 boats. We would have been better off walking to Hard Rock and hoping on the boat there or just continuing walking. (Recommendation #1, if the line is full and past the x-ray machine, walk to the HR boat launch, as most will people staying there will just walk to the park.

Ok arrived to no lines
and made our way to the daughters favorite ride of Monday, Hagrids. We waited in the line for 30 minutes and rode Hagrids together....we noticed this on Monday that there was a single rider line and we would see the same people walking by multiple times before we rode once, so after that one ride, we then did single rider 3 times and each time was less than a 10 min wait. Recommendation #2: Single ride Hagrids!

the wife did not ride on Flight of Hippogriff on Monday, so the daughter jumped on that. Since neither wanted to ride HP Forbidden Journey I headed on that. I rode the ride in a car all by myself and with having ridden it once on Monday and had a feel for the twists and turns i really concentrated on the video and enjoyed it a lot. With both rides being short lined, neither had to wait long for the other. It was now 10:47.
After a short walk around HP,
we decided we wanted to do VelociCoaster. With the 35min wait we figured we would learn from Hagrids and ride single rider...as we were heading in that the entrance, the 2 line workers explained, that single rider was slower, and it was not like Hagrids. The daughter being a little nervous pulled me into the regular line. We were skeptical about the single rider line being slower as we so the line quickly disappear into the other room. After 30 min in line we spotted all those people we so scurry by in the single rider line, in a long line inside, barely moving. The line workers were right, looks like most came in line in pairs and there was little need to pull from the single rider line. Loved the ride except that last spin over the water......i think i let my guard down thinking we were done and that hits you......

Being 11:30, and having a Mythos 1:30 reservation we needed to decided which way we were going next, Wife wanted to explore Dr Suess rides but we decided those would be best after a big lunch and we proceeded counter-clockwise around the park

We hit Jurrassic River Adventure for its refreshing drop and small water splash. It was a refreshing and we knew we had to avoid the other 2 water rides to enjoy the day. Spiderman was next, and again this is one of my favorite rides, can't believe how good it is and its age. In at 12:43 out at 12:50.

Ok time to head to Mythos. We have never been inside. we enjoyed having a table and being serviced. (three broomsticks and waiting and carrying our food, will never happen again for us) We had the chicken and shrimp Pad Thai and it was delicious, better than our local spot. And we had a cheeseburger and fries.

After Mythos lunch it was time to let our lunch digest before heading over to hulk so we spent some time in Dr Seuss Landing section and rode the High in the Sky Trolley Ride and the Cat in the Hat. Both rides were walk on.

as quick as that we were done with Seuss Landing

to be continued

Last edited:

After Mythos lunch it was time to let our lunch digest before heading over to hulk so we spent some time in Dr Seuss Landing section and rode the High in the Sky Trolley Ride and the Cat in the Hat. Both rides were walk on — as quick as that we were done with Seuss Landing.

We made our way back to the front of the park and basically walked on Hulk with EP. This time both daughter and I felt like we were going to pass out during the first loop…but that did not stop us from riding it a second time.

Another walk on ride, Doctor Doom’s Fearfall. Similar to Monday we did not get a view of the park….but that initial launch is so much fun.

it is now 3:00.

There was no other ride to go on so off to UO. We decided to take the train and with EP we were on the first train that arrivred.

Although the wife did not like Escape from Gringgots. She wanted to try again. With walk on EP we rode it back to back.

Ok wand time, although I told the daughter over and over before the trip NO WAND…it was time to get one. We were winding down in the day and the number of rides left so carrying it around would not be an issue.

So we went to Ollivanders. There was no line for the wand ceremony and one other family waiting. They mentioned they were waiting for 10 min already. Shortly after us an another family arrived. The first family that was waiting was brought in first and ultimately chosen. So we decided to skip the store and re enter the wand ceremony…Again one family was already waiting and shortly after we arrived another family arrived. Again the first family waiting, which was the first family brought in was chosen for the wand.603169

This time we stayed in the store and our daughter got her wand.

From there we went to every spell location including 2 secret ones that I read about and had planned we found.603167

Wife had 2 ride requests left Mummy and Fallon. Fortunately the wand fits in the free locker and we rode one of our favorites Mummy. From there we walked to Fallon and just before crossing the street to get in front we noticed to our right a super long line…..and a sign annual pass holders only…..being now an annual pass holder, I was intrigued. So daughter and I hit the internet. She was quicker and found that today was the first day of sneak preview of Halloween memorabilia. Have not been to universal nor know much of the Halloween nights and the long being so long….on to Fallon we went. We walked straight into the pre video area and then shortly right into the ride. Not one of my favorites….and I was getting wiped out.

It was now 6pm and debating where to go for dinner. But last ride, daughter wanted to go on Rip Ride Rockit. I really was exhausted and did not want to go on, but daughter did not want to go by herself so I sucked it up and rode on it one last time….keep on rolling limp biz kit is a great song for this ride.

at some point I made a reservation for Antijitos. This was a restaurant the wife wanted to go during our planning but it was ruled out. I made 6:30 reservations

it was now 6:45 and we were exiting the park. I checked to see if our reservation would be ok…and noticed they had a 5 minute past reservation or it would be cancelled. I looked for additional times but none soon. I crossed my fingers and when we got to the host the daughter quickly asked for a table for three. The host replied with do you have a reservation as it is a 45 min wait. I did but it was for 25 min ago. The host was hesitant to seat us, but luckily we were. We got the nachos with chicken and chicken fajitas. When we first sat there was a live singer but his set must have ended at 7 as we only heard 1 song. Overall ok, nothing special.

Cinnabon was the dessert choice for the night. Luckily no line. No line for the boat back. Quick run to the Club room for water and soda. It was 9pm and they were putting away their dessert offerings.

Fri:
Our last day….the girls headed back to the park to do some shopping and to ride Hagrids. Daughter and wife rode together 30 min wait and daughter did the single rider by herself 4 min wait.

As the girls went to the park I went to the pool.

I got a couple of hours at the pool and when the shopping was completed, the girls headed to Toothsome for a shake. They got a Thrilla in Vanilla and told me they ordered a apple crepe….they got their shake but received a apple dessert. They said the shake was over-rated as there was a lot of whipped cream….they were not impressed with their apple dessert either.

it was now about 12:15 and the weather was turning for the bad.

Our last day and our planned pool day had the worst weather.

From 12-5 it was overcast and rainy. As the girls got back and changed into their swimsuits. The pool got closed due to lightning in the area for an hour.

Once the lightning passes, we hit the pool. We had a strawberry daiquiri and a mudslide. But their was no sun…603166..we hit the jacuzzi to keep warm. Lied under an umbrella to avoid the rain.

Dinner that night was at Bice
We had shrimp risotto special, filet mignon (
Filetto di Manzo alla Rossini
9 oz.“Prime Chairman” Beef Tenderloin Filet, Foie Gras,Truffle Mashed Potatoes, seasonal Vegetables, Peppercorn Sauce) and
Cappellaccio (“Little Hat” shaped Ravioli, braised Beef Short Rib,Spinach,fresh Mushroom & Marsala Cream sauce)

the Cappellaccio was delicious and made me regret not getting a pasta dish over the Filet. The filet was delicious and the girls got to try Foie Gras. I did not tell them what it was before or after and let them google it. I don’t think they were happy with me

we’ll time to pack and to Tony was picking us up at 4:30am

Last edited:
That was a packed trip, sounds like a blast!
Thank you, Yes it was, the crowds and the weather (except the last day) were great

we felt we got a lot done and we are good for our universal fix until the next park Epic? Opens....we like the go...go..go pace

Pictures have been added and started to re read what I wrote and totally missed the dolphin excursion on Wed. That has been added

Thanks for the TR. I'm in MA too and plan on getting the TSA Precheck before our May trip. How soon did you get your #'s after meeting with them?

Thanks for the TR. I'm in MA too and plan on getting the TSA Precheck before our May trip. How soon did you get your #'s after meeting with them?

In June 2021, it took 8 days after getting my fingerprints taken to get the email to access my TSA number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter