• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Port Orleans Riverside

Has anyone tried the carriage ride around the resort? Do you think it's worth the money?

Also are there any boat trips from the dock at POR or is it only to DTD?

Thanks very much :)

We didn't have time for the carriage ride so I can't help you there. You can rent a boat at the dock and take it out.

IMG_3868.jpg

Sorry it's not very clear but you can sorta make out the prices :)

Has anyone tried the carriage ride around the resort? Do you think it's worth the money?

Also are there any boat trips from the dock at POR or is it only to DTD?

Thanks very much :)

We did the carriage ride last February. It was amazing! We did it in the evening, and it was pretty chilly, so we took a blanket with us and cuddled :) Very romantic!! We plan on staying at POR again in June of 2012 and will def do another carriage ride!

I don't remember there being any boat rides besides to DTD, but as I said, it was VERY cold when we were there and boat rides just didn't sound very appealing!

Anyone have any new pictures to share? We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside for two nights before switching to CBR. This is our first stay at POR and I'm excited to try something new.

Anyone have any new pictures to share? We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside for two nights before switching to CBR. This is our first stay at POR and I'm excited to try something new.

Try portorleans.org. It's a unofficial site for POR and POFQ. Lots of info and some lovely photos. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter