Port Excursion Question (Nassau)

beachgirl1011

Earning My Ears
Hi, I am the unofficial “leader” of my mom/daughter trip over Mother’s Day. I “booked” our group 7 people for the VIP Sailing Tour when we are in Nassau.

One of the moms isn’t sure her daughter will want to do it and may decline so they will stay behind.

My question is, when do we get charged for this and how long do we have to cancel? I don’t want 7 charges to hit my debit card unexpectedly!!!

Excursions are charged to your account on the first night. You have 3 days prior to cancel.

BUT unless your card is linked to all their cabins for onboard accounts, you will not have to worry about it.

From the Disney site:

Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date, unless otherwise noted on the specific activity. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.

Notice that the 3 days cancellation is 3 days before the cruise begins, not 3 days before the excursion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter