Port Canaveral Parking

I used park n cruise in Nov ...... I did not leave my keys ....... not sure where you saw that ... required for the valet service I suppose as how can they bring the car up front for you without the keys? But valet is OPTIONAL ......

and for the record I accidentally left my car UNLOCKED with cash in the car as well as expensive sunglasses

all of which was there when I came back after a week .....

I found that info on a cruiseportcanaveral.com , it had comparisons of all the on and offsite parking, including photos of the lots. The photos of the place showed cars parked bumper to bumper. Guess I’ve got more research to do!

29ae674c-e8e4-4e88-9c52-a06bcee96be9-jpeg.295173

as I understand it, the small lot you see in the foreground is the VIP/extra cost lot ....

it is closer .... but your car is in the sun rather than in a garage ....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter