Port Canaveral Disney World Express

myhouseofmouse

Disney Dad
I had a few questions on the Royal Caribbean Disney World Express Bus excursion and was looking for anyone who has used this service in the past.

This August we will be taking our first cruise on the Grandeur. We have a Stop at Port Canaveral that docks at 10:30am until 9:30pm. Even though we will only be at the port for 11 hours, we couldn't be this close to Disney and NOT go. We are planning on using the Express bus service provided by Royal to get to the parks. (Did not know if just renting a car would faster, but figured I wouldn't have to worry about missing the ship by using the bus service. Because I am a Disney nut, I try to plan every little detail out.) Unfortunately, I do not have a lot of information on this service thru Royal. If anyone has used this in past, I would love any information you would have on it.

For example,
Is this the right call??? should I take the worry out and use this service instead of going and renting a car for the day??
(Also I think I have read reports of them just cancelling the bus service for different reasons, if that happens, what are my back up options, any good , close car rental options?)

Timing for the Bus?? If we are scheduled to Dock at 10:30 about what time should I expect to leave the port and be at Disney World???
and the same in reverse, what time should I expect to end my day at the park??? what is the latest the bus will come and take me back to the ship?? (again we are at port until 9:30pm)

Where exactly does the bus from port take you when it gets to Disney???

Sorry for all the questions and details, but thanks in advance to any help you can provide me.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter