Pop Century Questions

I stayed at Pop Century last year for the first time, and I loved the hotel so much that I booked our summer 2018 trip there too! My boyfriend and I took a couple's trip to WDW and chose to stay here because it had some of the best reviews for a value resort. I think it is definitely worth it to book a preferred room. I stayed in a standard room in the 90s section last year, and it felt like walking a million miles getting to and from the bus stop. The bus stop system at Pop worked out pretty well for us. We never had to wait longer than 10 minutes for a bus. I'm not sure if that was just luck or because the bus system at Pop is that efficient. I know the food court gets a pretty bad rep (especially from the latest dining review from The Dis), but we found it to be pretty reasonable for a QS location. I definitely wouldn't go out of my way to eat there, but it was convenient for us the one night of our trip. We got one of the renovated rooms and it was awesome. I highly recommend requesting a renovated room. Though, I believe your chances of getting one without a request is pretty good since all but the 60s building are done. My only complaint from my experience at Pop is that the walls seemed to be thin. We had a connecting room and our neighbors had some very noisy children who would wake me up in the middle of the night. We never got a chance to go swimming, but the computer pool looked pretty nice. I have stayed at Coronado Springs and I will say that Pop is definitely not a moderate resort. It is a tried and true value resort. However, the renovated rooms are top notch. I think you should give it a try!

Just returned from a stay at POP and was reminded once again the the POP Resort/Bus Soundtrack is the best on property by far!:)

Nothing like a little early AM Jimi Hendrix to get the day started!lol:)

I couldn't believe what I was hearing one night on the POP bus returning from DHS when Steve Martin's "King Tut" began!lol:)

I'm considering trying Pop on our next trip, but I'm a little nervous about it. I'm afraid that the resort is just going to be too busy and chaotic. Does it feel crowded? Is it a big resort? Is the bus service quick or are there long lines? Is it worth it to get a preferred room? t know it's a very popular resort and I'm just a little worried that it won't have a relaxed feel. I'd love to hear your experiences!

I don't find any of the values relaxing. Loud and chaotic are the general feel of them to me. If you want relaxing I'd at least go with a moderate. Mind you we stay at Pop the most often but if budget wasn't an issue we'd prefer CBR.

We are staying at pop for the first time this December. This is our third trip and every trip we have booked at Pop, but the first two years we ended up staying at a deluxe and this time we booked AoA and changed to Pop for free dinning. I have friends that will only stay at pop and they recommend over any other resort.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter