Pool temps for Christmas

DoleWhipDVC

Mouseketeer
I have not been to Disney as a guest during December in forever! Can anyone tell me what the pools are like during the cold months? Are they heated? If so, are they comfortably heated (say 80 degrees plus). We're staying at OKW for 10 nights and I'm wondering if a swim suit is worth bringing. Thanks for any info :goodvibes

Disney heats all their pools, even the water at the water parks. Temps can get pretty cool in the air around Christmas time, typical weather is in the 60's and low 70's. Since I live here in Orlando thats too cold to swim, but if you are coming from a cold weather location it could feel like summer time.

Warm in the pool, but it'll be chilly getting out. The life guards are usually in long pants and sleeves around that time. Since there aren't many people in the pool, they can sometimes be seen poolside doing activities for the kids that insisted they wanted to swim but found it was too cold once they got there.

We were there last Jan and KV was too cold only went down the slide once but the hot tub was great!

Thanks for the info. We use our hot tub year 'round so it sounds like I should bring my suit! :goodvibes

Latest posts

facebook twitter