Pool closed at SSR????

DonaldDuck21

Mouseketeer
Is there a pool closed at SSR or will be closed soon for refurbishment? I thought I saw a discussion about this recently. I am going in May and just wondering where I should make my room request.

They just announced today a pool being made over at SS

"Hi everyone…a cool new zero-entry feature pool will be ready for summer fun at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa — in 2011. It’ll take the place of one of the resort’s “quiet pools” at the Walt Disney World resort and will be nearly three times as big. I think it will be a real crowd pleaser for folks not staying near the popular High Rock Springs feature pool. When complete, the new themed area will include a 146-foot water slide, expanded deck, 1,200-square-foot kids’ play area, plus a quick-service poolside eatery."

It was posted today on the blog section of Disneyparks.com.

It was actually announced a while back as there are pics up of the drawings.
They still have the main pool open and you can still use your pool-hopping capabilities as long as it is not during black out dates (busy times) or at Animal Kingdom, BLT or BC.
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter