Pool/Billiards at WDW??

BridgetR3

Dreaming of Home
O.k. so I know that's NOT why you go to Disney but my DS10 is fascinated with playing pool. He still talks about that one vacation we went on two years ago where he was able to play pool in the game room of the resort. He actually wants to go back there JUST to play pool again. :rotfl2:

So does Disney have anywhere at the resorts that you can play pool? I've seen that Splitsville has it. Can someone share a cost on the tables at Splitsville? Can we play pool if we don't bowl?

Thanks!!

I will pop this over to Resorts and hopefully someone will be able to help :)

the only room that has the pool tables is the Grande Villa (3-bedroom) at Jambo House (AKL/V)

would think you can play anything you want in Splitsville

Oh I don't need it in my room. I was wondering if it was an amenity for any of the resorts, as in a game room.

Subbing to hear the responses. My son loves to shoot pool too but around here there's no place a teen can go to do so, so if Splitsville is offering it for all ages or it is a game-room amenity at one of the resorts it is something I'll keep in mind for a future trip with him.

Yes, outside of the Turf Club at SSR they have at least one pool table. I believe there is also one in the recreation room at AKL.

I think there is one at the community hall at OKW. I'm pretty sure DH and I played some pool while waiting for ME.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter