Pooh Sized Question

Baloobus

Earning My Ears
I searched for the thread on this and read it, but it was a bit dated.

I'm a big guy (6'2", 375 lbs). It's been a few years since we've been to WDW. In the past, I haven't had any major issues at WDW. When we visited last, we weren't able to ride FOP (no FP, 200+ min wait). We did ride 7DMT, and that and SM were probably the 2 most uncomfortable, but I made it.

I'm curious if anyone my size has any new intel, especially about some of the new rides - RotR, Slinky Dog, M&MRR, etc.

Thanks in advance.

I'm 5'5 and 220, so not a close match, but MMRR is just a bench seat and should be fine. Can't help as much with the other two!

I searched for the thread on this and read it, but it was a bit dated.

I'm a big guy (6'2", 375 lbs). It's been a few years since we've been to WDW. In the past, I haven't had any major issues at WDW. When we visited last, we weren't able to ride FOP (no FP, 200+ min wait). We did ride 7DMT, and that and SM were probably the 2 most uncomfortable, but I made it.

I'm curious if anyone my size has any new intel, especially about some of the new rides - RotR, Slinky Dog, M&MRR, etc.

Thanks in advance.

I’m 5-9, somewhere between 340 and 370 depending on the month...

Never had an issue on Slinky or RotR. Slinky was a little tight, but nowhere near as bad as 7DMT. Haven’t done MMRR yet, but my friends tell me it’s a bench seat with no size issues. My girlfriend and I also always go solo on Alien Swirling Saucer because it’s a single seatbelt, and isn’t a guarantee to fit with two Pooh-sized people in the same car.

I've been on Rise and the seatbelt is plenty long. It's long like the seatbelt on Tower of Terror. I did have to lean to the side in order to find where the seatbelt clicks into but once that was done I was good to go.
Runaway Railway is a long seat with a pull down lap bar and again I had no problems with it.
Haven't been on Slinky Dog or Seven Dwarves, so I couldn't tell ya.
Midway Mania is about as tight for tall pooh-size guests as Buzz Lightyear. It's doable and totally worth it.
Swirling Saucers I did with me and a non-pooh-size family member and I had a blast!
Trying to think what else. I didn't ride FOP because I knew I wouldn't fit. Rode by myself on Splash Mountain and fit fine. Big Thunder Mountain was fine.
Oh! Space Mountain was kind of awkward and uncomfortable and I probably wouldn't do that again. I swear I came up out of my seat two or three times. (I was in the back)

I don't think any of those are anywhere near as tight at 7DMT.
I would totally agree with this. MMRR - no problem. RotR, not quite as roomy as MMRR, but you should still be fine. SDD - it's more roomy than 7DMT, but you will probably still be a little cozy.

Don't know if it was mentioned but Everest has a test seat. If your legs can fit between the lap bar and the lap bar can come down, you're good to ride.

Slinky Dog I rode in the back and was assured I'd have no problem fitting. I'm convinced the back seat is a little bigger but that could be me.

Navi River Journey the leg room is very ample and it's just a 4 person boat. I stretched out and enjoyed the peaceful boat ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter