Polynesian questions

Jenn9

Earning My Ears
I am very excited! I have just booked an 8 night stay at the Polynesian Resort in a garden concierge room. I would love to hear from anyone who has stayed here. What can I expect as far as service? Are the views decent or will I be sorry I didn't go with the lagoon view? Is there a particular room or floor I should request that would be better than others? Is there a site where I can see pictures of the rooms?

Thanks in advance!

I don't know the address but if you look for any of Tikiman's posts, he has a Poly web sitte and it has everything.

From personal experience, my family and I were there last May and we are going to stay there this May because we liked it so much. Adults and children both enjoyed it. They have water and soda out all day long and encourage you to take it with you to the parks, back to your room, whatever. They also have coffee and the best juice, I think it is some kind of guava, out in large containers and you can help yourself to a cup anytime. If you have kids, they have jogger type strollers that you can have for your stay you just have to leave a deposit.

The lagoon vs. gardenview question. We had gardenview last year and it was just fine. You face the quiet pool. We were on the 1st floor and this year have requested the 3rd floor because it has a balcony. The only time I would consider paying for the lagoon view was if I had an extra $60 a night to spend or there were fireworks everynight. I have to admit that the view is spectactular though and if I was planning to spend a lot of time in the room, I would seriously consider it. The beach or the concierge lounge are also great place to view the fireworks and nightly water paegent.

Have fun!

Have a great time.

Check out the Tikiman's site tikiman2001.homestead.com.

We stayed at Poly Concierge Garden View and loved it. I find that we don't spend enough time in our room to warrant the extra charge for Lagoon view. If you will be spending lots of time in your room, you might consider it.

We had great service, wonderful CM's, and a fabulous time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter