~Polynesian ONLY photo thread!!~

What a beautiful place! After much deliberation, we booked our first ever trip and will be at the Poly in Apr. 09!

DSCF0028.jpg

DSCF0034.jpg

DSCF0131.jpg

DSCN0149.jpg

Our room (and view):
725d6607.jpg

One of our portrait photos:

1ebbbbfa.jpg

:rotfl: Sorry for the misunderstanding - you're pictures are nice. I was actually referring to the PhotoShoot photographers - some are good and some not so good.

:rotfl: I know what you meant :upsidedow. Those photographers are probably better than me.

Your pics are great! Thanks for sharing them! I can't wait to see everything in person. April seems like such a long way off...

You're welcome!! I will have A TON more when I go in December so hopefully that can make time fly faster for you.

You all are cracking me up!!

I spy fresh lei's below the non glare flat screen television. :banana:

Why yes, yes you do!! They smelled WONDERFUL!!

75bf17f0.jpg

And I spy a Vera Bradley backsack in Pink Elephant. Can you tell I've been corrupted by the dis? :badpc:

:rotfl: That too!!

I spy a mickey shaped towel animal...thing. :rotfl:

:rotfl: Yep, the only towel animal I ever got and I LOVED IT!!!! :teeth: We moved it to the sofa during the week but other than that it stayed just that way the whole week!

f27d1df6.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter