Poly questions

phorsenuf

Not so New Rule author
OK, I just booked 2 nights Garden view at the Polynesian for $566. I know, not a great deal but hoping the AP rates will be out soon. This is a trip within a trip (see "What do you think of this idea" post)
My questions are tho, how much do you think it will be with AP rate and where should I stay? This is going to be a romantic suprise trip for my hubby and I. Should I upgrade to a lagoon view? I want something really nice. Help please..........

Well hopefully you will get AP rates! If you truly want a totally romantic 2 nights I would definitly go with Lagoon view and possibly even concierge for the wonderful breakfast and evening meal with 3 different wine selections and then late evening cordials and dessert. My dh and I even went up to the trading post bought a 6 pack and laid in the hammock one night...hehehe, sometimes our Wisconsiness shows through just a little too much!! ;)

Using the AP rates that are already announced through 7/3:

Garden View room: $199 per night plus 11.5% tax ($444 total)
Lagoon View room: $285 per night plus the tax. ($636 total)
Gardview Concierge: $295 per night plus the tax ($658 total)

Most of the buzz is that AP rates for after 7/4 will be the same as the ones before 7/3.

With the lagoon view do you get to see the water pagent? Also, tell me more about concierge...what does it all entail? Thanks!
Oh yeah....how much of a price difference do you suppose I'm looking at?
Thanks

Look at my post above, looks like we posted at the same time!!

A Lagoon view room would give you a view of the Electric Water Pagent parade, as well as a view of the fireworks at MK. Concierge this summer will be located in Tahiti building, since Hawaii is undergoing renovations. Concierge includes personal check in services, as well as PS arrangements. You will receive complimentary continental breakfast, all-day snacks and drinks, evening appetizers, and late night deserts and cordials.

Originally posted by phorsenuf
With the lagoon view do you get to see the water pagent? Also, tell me more about concierge...what does it all entail? Thanks!
Oh yeah....how much of a price difference do you suppose I'm looking at?
Thanks

Here is a link to a post I made last night concerning concierge;
Poly Concierge Lagoon View

Yes the electric parade is every night at 9:00pm and you can choose to watch it from your patio or balcony or you can walk down to the beach infront of our room for a view of it from a swing or hammock. If your lucky and fireworks are showing from MK the evenings your there it's really magical.

I'm sorry I don't have my room totals in front of me right now, they are still in the car and my dh has it, I'll try to post that information soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter