Poly questions

lnhstl

Earning My Ears
Tried asking these on the Poly thread, but got no response. I have two questions:

1. How late is the Photopass desk open at Poly?

and

2. How late do the boats to MK run?

Ah, I relate to the questions gone unanswered thing so I had to respond :). Though I don't know the answer to the photopass question so I am not super helpful. Perhaps shoot the PP folks an email at wdw.photo.imaging@disneyworld.com? They are also on Facebook.

The boats run until approximately 45 minutes after the park closes unless the schedule has changed fairly recently. I have caught it a bit later than that, by pure luck, but I wouldn't push it.

Thanks for responding! :wave2:

So, on PM EMH nights, they will still run during EMH hours? The night I am planning to use them, we want to watch EWP and Wishes from Poly beach, then use the boats to attend EMH hours from 11pm - 1am.

The night I am planning to use them, we want to watch EWP and Wishes from Poly beach, then use the boats to attend EMH hours from 11pm - 1am.

if they close early there will be sign at the dock where you catch it. so you know to get the monorail or the ferry

if they close early there will be sign at the dock where you catch it. so you know to get the monorail or the ferry

Our favorite place to watch fireworks is over on a small beachside hill near the Tahiti longhouse which is pretty near the TTC ferry. It might be an alternate idea just planning to head over there where you know you can catch the ferry? I have only taken the monorail when heading to PM EMHs though, sorry, OP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter