Poly experts: getting ready to fax my request...

nicanna

Earning My Ears
Arriving on 10/6 to Poly, first time!!! We have a LV booked and I think after reading everything we are choosing Aotearao, third floor. It looks like to has a great view, newly renovated, no smoking, short walks to GCH, and pool.... what do all the experts think... Thank you.
Teresa

We have stayed in that bldg. once and it was not by choice as our choice was not available. Our room was very nice. We only get garden view. We did have monorail parking lot/view, but we generally don't care because we dont spend that much time in the room. Its a close walk to the marina for boat tranportation too if you use that option to MK. and the only problem we found was that sometimes you encountered crowds to and from the luau, those still milling around etc. Heard that music etc. Its o.k. if you are not going to or from your room at the time. Its also alot of a further walk to the bus stop now since the bus stop is not in front of the GCH, the new bus stop is located in front of the neverland club. We loved our room though, very bright, sunny and airy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter