Poly 1 bedroom Suite?

NicholeB630

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have an updated pictures of the Polys 1 bedroom suite? I really like to see pictures of where I am staying and the Disney site shows no pictures of the 1 bedrooms :) I especially like to see pictures of the bathrooms. Is there a shower/tub combo or a separate walk in shower? TIA!!!

Does anyone have an updated pictures of the Polys 1 bedroom suite? I really like to see pictures of where I am staying and the Disney site shows no pictures of the 1 bedrooms :) I especially like to see pictures of the bathrooms. Is there a shower/tub combo or a separate walk in shower? TIA!!!

Since Tonga is CL, you may want to ask over on the CL thread as well. I know some folks have recently stayed there and posted pics, but I'm not sure if it was the honeymoon suite or 1BR. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter