Poll: Morton's Toe - 2nd Toe Bigger than First

Is your 2nd toe longer than the first?

• My first toe is the longest

• My 2nd toe is longer than the first

Results are only viewable after voting.

JudicialTyranny

DIS Veteran
OK, who has "Morton's Toe"? :wave2:

Until a month or two ago, I didn't realize this had a name. I never really noticed I had this until took my shoes and socks off at a party back in high school, and a girl there said "oh my God, it's huge!". I was feeling kind of proud, until I found out she meant my 2nd toe. :rotfl:

I checked my brothers and sisters, and they are all normal. When my first child was born, I called my sister to give her the news, and she asked "so is the 2nd toe normal?". :rolleyes:

I do. On both feet. I just call them my frinkle toes or my monkey toes. Nice to know it actually has a name. :rotfl:

I have toes like that, and I never knew I had a diagnosis! Who is Morton? And why do we have toes like he?!!! :scared: :scratchin

I never knew this had a name either! I have normal feet, but I do have a co-worker who has it and we give her a hard time about it!

I must have REALLY weird toes- my big toes are the longest, my second toes are shorter, and my third toes are longer than the second, but shorter than the big toes! :earseek: That must be pretty unique. DH thinks my toes are freaky- I think they are kinda cute. :teeth:

Ok, I am gonna be really weird. On both feet, they are the same lenght.

My big toe is biggest, DH's big toe is biggest, but both our kids have Morton's toe. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!