Votes: 12 14.5%
  • Pat O'briens

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Emeril's

Votes: 8 9.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Love a good restaurant poll damo........:thumbsup2

Went for Cowfish and Margaritaville..........as we missed NBC Sports Grill opening I'm hoping it's gonna be a favourite next time..........

This is a hard poll, but if I would pull one head it would be for Antojitos. The fajitas and the drinks were sublime!!!

Ok..I choose both Antojitos & Cowfish

Last edited:

Hardrock cafe now
It was nba city till it closed, then Latin quarter till it closed, then nascar grille till it closed.
We are restaurant killers.

Lol.......so it's your fault!!

We adored Nascar..........had mixed experiences at NBA, but usually very good!

Hardrock cafe now
It was nba city till it closed, then Latin quarter till it closed, then nascar grille till it closed.
We are restaurant killers.

Jake was absolutely gutted when he heard that NBA City was closing its doors (as was every basketbal enthusiast, I suspect). Wait until I tell him who was responsible :rolleyes1 ;) .

Yep, that would be me. Not sure if it's true or not, when we were there in December we were told
Nba city is reopening at Disney springs in the old Disney quest building. I hope it's true.

I read about that in a Disney blog today

I loved NBA City

Was one of my top two places at city walk

Sounds like NBA City is going to become some chocolate themed place. From what I have heard rumoured, it sounds fantastic.

Sounds like NBA City is going to become some chocolate themed place. From what I have heard rumoured, it sounds fantastic.

Oh really!! Sounds like a good choice.........like the sound of that.......never thought of a unique place like that, just expected a normal restaurant.

It also sounds like nba deal to into Disney quest is dead.

Hard Rock Cafe is our go to at Citywalk.

Not only is the food and service always good but they do a fantastic job of getting a lot of people through when it's busy. Never more than a short wait even when it's packed. I've always been surprised that it doesn't get much love on these forums. I thought the food was better than Cowfish this last trip in December.

Hard Rock Cafe is our go to at Citywalk.

Not only is the food and service always good but they do a fantastic job of getting a lot of people through when it's busy. Never more than a short wait even when it's packed. I've always been surprised that it doesn't get much love on these forums. I thought the food was better than Cowfish this last trip in December.

You're right, it doesn't get a "lot" of love here..........we had one decent meal years ago, but any time we've tried since it's just been a disappointment and so noisy, I felt quite old mentioning the noise lol.........so we gave up.......::yes::

Glad you enjoy it though.......:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter