Police: Girl, 14, stabs sister 40 times because she felt unappreciated

Sometimes snowflakes just grow up to be insufferable know-it-alls. You know the type - never married but an expert on marriage, never had kids but will tell you how to be a parent, never had a weight problem but will tell you why you are overweight. Never had a problem with self-image because their perfect parents raised them to be perfect people.

Sometimes they just go postal.

Sometimes snowflakes just grow up to be insufferable know-it-alls. You know the type - never married but an expert on marriage, never had kids but will tell you how to be a parent, never had a weight problem but will tell you why you are overweight. Never had a problem with self-image because their perfect parents raised them to be perfect people.

I've heard about people like that.

I have taught middle school for 15 years. Trust me snowflakes and helicopter parents not only exist, they are thriving.
I had a HP last week demand to know why her darling snowflake failed my class. I had to quote every single class period, exactly what the assignment was, and how her DD did not complete it in detail before HP even bothered to question her DD about why the grade was so low. In fact, mama's first statement to me was "I asked my DD if you didn't like her." Why would a parent automatically assume a teacher didn't like their child or that my like or dislike has anything to do with grades?

Commercial tagline for the DIS, right here! :lmao:

I think I love you.

I can't say I'm really surprised with how their generation often over-reacts to the smallest slight.

"Their generation"?

How many 14-year-olds do you interact with on a daily basis, Firedancer?

Sounds like someone needed a mental health intervention. It isn't a problem with that "generation".

A lot of 30-40 somethings are out there and murdering other adults and children. What about that "generation"?

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter