PolarBreeze Bandanas

rosiep

<font color=deeppink>I don't drink, I try to conve
Already nervous about the heat in September, I have been proactive in planning my defense. I found this marvelous company at www.polarbreezebandanas.com. The premise is you soak the wraps and wear them around your neck to lower your body temperature.
This company responded to all my emails very quickly and my order was sent the day after I paid by Paypal. I can't wait to use them in the heat and I think they'll also be great when I have a migraine!!
disnetwraps013.jpg

disnetwraps012.jpg

My mom made some to send to soldiers overseas, but she also gave one to my husband and I and they work wonderfully. I use them for hot days in the garden. I like that they don't drip but they stay moist and cool. I'm sure they will work great for your trip.

My local Walmart sells these for around $3.00. I plan on picking up a couple for our trip in May/June. Thanks for the reminder!

I was just so impressed with this companies customer service.
Plus they had a range of styles to choose from- I bought my husband a solid color in cause he wanted one to use away from Disney. :banana: :banana:

I bought 4 from disneyneckcoolers.com. They do keep you cool, but I found once they were soaked in the water, they became very bulky and heavy. Carrying them in a backpack until you need them adds a lot of weight. They also take a long time to dry out and get back to their original form. Washing them can be tough b/c they can not go in a machine and it is hard to get all the soap out when handwashing. They are great if you plan on wearing them for the whole time at the parks, but if you get a cool morning and want to bring them for the hotter afternoon, they can be cumbersome. That being said, we will still be bringing ours this year, but will save them for any VERY hot days.:)

I just went to the site and couldn't find any Disney ones.
What category were they under?

I just went to the site and couldn't find any Disney ones.
What category were they under?

They were not advertised. All you need to do is ask the owner...they have them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter