Polar Patio reservation in MDE?

The Iron Giant

Keep on Rockin’ in the Disney World
Quick question… I booked a polar patio at Blizzard Beach for our August trip this morning. I got a confirmation number from the CM but I didn’t get any kind of email confirmation and I’m not sure if I’m supposed to be able to see it in MDE. Am I looking for it in the wrong place on MDE or does it not show up there?

Same thing happened to me. No email confirmation and not in MDE. Made me paranoid since it was my first time getting a polar patio. Called them back and got someone who was able to get it to show in my MDE. The day before our reservation date I did get an email with the assigned polar patio number. Not sure if I needed it in MDE but made me feel more at ease.

Just went to BB a few weeks ago. Reservation never showed up in MDE but I did receive an email the day before our reservation.

Would you mind if I asked what the cost of your Polar Patio rental is? We are looking at booking one after Labor Day and would love an idea of what price we should expect.

Would you mind if I asked what the cost of your Polar Patio rental is? We are looking at booking one after Labor Day and would love an idea of what price we should expect.
I think
I think they run anywhere from $250-$450. For July we are paying about $425 (incl. tax).

Wow, I feel like we got a real steal! We went in March and it was only around $250 or so.

Any tips on how to actually get through to phone number to reserve? Every time I call the rest and recreation line, it puts me on a wait of over 2 hours

Any tips on how to actually get through to phone number to reserve? Every time I call the rest and recreation line, it puts me on a wait of over 2 hours
Call (407) 939 7529. Start calling at 6:59 and keep re-dialing until the phone lines open up. Choose the option for cabana rentals (I think it's option 3) then just wait. I did this and only waited 35 minutes or so.

We are booking one for September. They said we can book it 60 days out. Is that 60 days from our check in day or 60 days from the day we are planning on going to Blizzard Beach? TIA!

60 days from your visit to BB. I called early too and the CM let me know the date when we would be 60 days out so we could call back.

Hi all,
Was able to speak to a CM this morning in hopes of securing a polar patio at Blizzard Beach on 9/3. However, this lead to looking for one on ANY day during my stay 9/1-9/7. There were NO availability.
Is this common this far out? Any tips aside from calling and talking to them daily (at 7a very morning to avoid the 2+ hr wait time)?

many thanks in advance!

It’s my understanding that you can only book the polar patios starting 60 days out. So as of today you wouldn’t be able to book September 3 yet. I called right at 7 for our August date and got through and done in 22 minutes.

New data point: Just called this morning for polar patio - 59 days out from beginning of resort stay on 9/1; 61 days from 9/3 blizzard beach visit. Got a polar patio for 9/3!

so just fyi.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter