Polar Patio reservation in MDE?

The Iron Giant

Keep on Rockin’ in the Disney World
Quick question… I booked a polar patio at Blizzard Beach for our August trip this morning. I got a confirmation number from the CM but I didn’t get any kind of email confirmation and I’m not sure if I’m supposed to be able to see it in MDE. Am I looking for it in the wrong place on MDE or does it not show up there?

MinBz

Mouseketeer
Same thing happened to me. No email confirmation and not in MDE. Made me paranoid since it was my first time getting a polar patio. Called them back and got someone who was able to get it to show in my MDE. The day before our reservation date I did get an email with the assigned polar patio number. Not sure if I needed it in MDE but made me feel more at ease.

MMR76

Mouseketeer
Just went to BB a few weeks ago. Reservation never showed up in MDE but I did receive an email the day before our reservation.

• Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina

SeaWorld Platinum Passholder
    Would you mind if I asked what the cost of your Polar Patio rental is? We are looking at booking one after Labor Day and would love an idea of what price we should expect.

disneydiz

DIS Veteran
    Would you mind if I asked what the cost of your Polar Patio rental is? We are looking at booking one after Labor Day and would love an idea of what price we should expect.
    I think
    I think they run anywhere from $250-$450. For July we are paying about $425 (incl. tax).

MomOTwins

The Mommy Fairy
    Wow, I feel like we got a real steal! We went in March and it was only around $250 or so.

• jaymdubbs04

Earning My Ears
    Any tips on how to actually get through to phone number to reserve? Every time I call the rest and recreation line, it puts me on a wait of over 2 hours

Tonberry

DIS Veteran
    Any tips on how to actually get through to phone number to reserve? Every time I call the rest and recreation line, it puts me on a wait of over 2 hours
    Call (407) 939 7529. Start calling at 6:59 and keep re-dialing until the phone lines open up. Choose the option for cabana rentals (I think it's option 3) then just wait. I did this and only waited 35 minutes or so.

The Iron Giant

We are booking one for September. They said we can book it 60 days out. Is that 60 days from our check in day or 60 days from the day we are planning on going to Blizzard Beach? TIA!
    60 days from your visit to BB. I called early too and the CM let me know the date when we would be 60 days out so we could call back.

slurpieman123

Earning My Ears
    Hi all,
    Was able to speak to a CM this morning in hopes of securing a polar patio at Blizzard Beach on 9/3. However, this lead to looking for one on ANY day during my stay 9/1-9/7. There were NO availability.
    Is this common this far out? Any tips aside from calling and talking to them daily (at 7a very morning to avoid the 2+ hr wait time)?

many thanks in advance!

The Iron Giant

It’s my understanding that you can only book the polar patios starting 60 days out. So as of today you wouldn’t be able to book September 3 yet. I called right at 7 for our August date and got through and done in 22 minutes.

slurpieman123

Earning My Ears
    New data point: Just called this morning for polar patio - 59 days out from beginning of resort stay on 9/1; 61 days from 9/3 blizzard beach visit. Got a polar patio for 9/3!

so just fyi.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES