POINTS went missing again

Talking to a CM now..... My points are there , just not showing.. Should show up June 5. No time frame when you will see them in your Dashboard that day.

Last edited:
Between the IT being horrible, the rules change so fast that it makes us frustrated on getting correct information on what will be allowed and when. They can say call back in 5 days and in that time they can change the rules and not allow me to reallocate. It feels so uneasy. I am trying to stay positive, this has been hard times for everyone in so many aspects.
Why doesn't DVC create a FAQ sheet for this? Member Services could easily provide the most common questions with an official, one-size-fits-all answer for many of the Members' question. Why make this, IMO, so confusing, time consuming, and stressful?

I'm assuming its because MS is only given so much limited information from the higher ups .:confused3
I really have know idea from one day to the next what Disney is going to do.
New situations arise every day, a new way of dealing with it I guess.

I'm assuming its because MS is only given so much limited information from the higher ups .:confused3
I really have know idea from one day to the next what Disney is going to do.
New situations arise every day, a new way of dealing with it I guess.
And, IMO, that is embarrassing for DVC. Why didn't they game plan most of this, prior to announcing? They need the Professor from Money Heist. Lol.

I'd say give it a day and check tomorrow. My account gave me an extra 200 points out of nowhere. Something tells me they will need to check and restore the system...

Between the IT being horrible, the rules change so fast that it makes us frustrated on getting correct information on what will be allowed and when. They can say call back in 5 days and in that time they can change the rules and not allow me to reallocate. It feels so uneasy. I am trying to stay positive, this has been hard times for everyone in so many aspects.

Just to clarify..are your points 2019 that were given late banking? I can’t remember even though you have shared a lot.

I ask because you said they won’t show up? Prior to today, it was the 2018 points limited to calling...but are you saying 2019 too?

Why doesn't DVC create a FAQ sheet for this? Member Services could easily provide the most common questions with an official, one-size-fits-all answer for many of the Members' question. Why make this, IMO, so confusing, time consuming, and stressful?

It was exactly what I sent to them In email. .makes no sense not to have it..

Just to clarify..are your points 2019 that were given late banking? I can’t remember even though you have shared a lot.

I ask because you said they won’t show up? Prior to today, it was the 2018 points limited to calling...but are you saying 2019 too?
maybe its all seemed confusing, sorry! I had an April 3-9th 2020 vaca booked at JAMBO studio and 45 of those points had been banked into 2019. we used them to book this trip we always roll over some each year to complete a full week at a studio. So when that trip was cancelled, 45 went BACK to 2019 and of course our banking deadline was Jan 31, we ALWAYS bank the points we wont use usually in Dec so that we are in the clear come Jan31 deadline. But of course we didnt bankt those 45 cause they were IN USE for a trip April 2020. Make sense? So after yesterday May 31st the 45 that we saw sitting in 2019 are not on the dashboard cause now we JUNE UY peep are seeing 2020 2021 2022 etc.... yesterday it showed 2019 45.... 2020 and so forth. Am I sounding like a nut? Sorry!!!I just want those 45 put into the NEW reservation we made for Jambo house this coming sept. We used 70 2020 points for that but we want to use the 45 points first and the rest put to 2020.

maybe its all seemed confusing, sorry! I had an April 3-9th 2020 vaca booked at JAMBO studio and 45 of those points had been banked into 2019. we used them to book this trip we always roll over some each year to complete a full week at a studio. So when that trip was cancelled, 45 went BACK to 2019 and of course our banking deadline was Jan 31, we ALWAYS bank the points we wont use usually in Dec so that we are in the clear come Jan31 deadline. But of course we didnt bankt those 45 cause they were IN USE for a trip April 2020. Make sense? So after yesterday May 31st the 45 that we saw sitting in 2019 are not on the dashboard cause now we JUNE UY peep are seeing 2020 2021 2022 etc.... yesterday it showed 2019 45.... 2020 and so forth. Am I sounding like a nut? Sorry!!!I just want those 45 put into the NEW reservation we made for Jambo house this coming sept. We used 70 2020 points for that but we want to use the 45 points first and the rest put to 2020.

Thanks! I did start a new thread where I am hoping people can post actual outcomes for easy access for others, once people begin to actually see and use points!

Same exact thing happened this morning. Went online and our points disappeared. Have been trying to call but all i'm getting is a busy signal.

I had thought that the overlap time until they did something around the 5th might cause a lot of angst. The thing to acknowledge is that this is abnormal and DVC isn't going to redesign the system for this singular (hopefully!) occurrence. Because June UY's have now moved into their new UY the 2019 points ARE going to disappear. If DVC doesn't get something done within a week then I'd say it's the time to call. Otherwise they have been telling people that it would happen around the 5th of June.

Of course an FAQ would be nice but I DVC has never been awesome at mass communications. In the meantime I'd personally just wait until the 7th or 8th and if nothing has happened by then it would be the time to make a call.

Of course an FAQ would be nice but I DVC has never been awesome at mass communications. In the meantime I'd personally just wait until the 7th or 8th and if nothing has happened by then it would be the time to make a call.
And, that's what is so unforgivable to me. WDW is an entertainment corporation, but they fail with such an important part of their stakeholder relationship as communication. That should be a given, but it's not.

I got through right at opening this morning. My 2019 UY points were there yesterday, but disappeared because they expired today. Member services said they are running a program June 1 to 5 to capture expiring points that resulted from reservation cancelations due to the closing. He said to call back June 6-7 and get them allocated to our July reservation and said it shouldn’t be a problem at all. He did say that we might not see them online, which is why we have to call member services to get the point reallocation done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter