Points for Rent: Up to 333 SSR/AUL points for rent $15 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Could you check on this if your points are still available?

number of adults: 5
number of children (ages 3-9): 0
preferred and alternate dates of stay: 11/4/20- 11/9/20
preferred and alternate resorts: OKW
preferred views (also include if standard is acceptable if preferred view not available)
acceptable room sizes: 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom

Thanks for checking!
Frances

Hello! Could you check on this if your points are still available?

number of adults: 5
number of children (ages 3-9): 0
preferred and alternate dates of stay: 11/4/20- 11/9/20
preferred and alternate resorts: OKW
preferred views (also include if standard is acceptable if preferred view not available)
acceptable room sizes: 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom

Thanks for checking!
Frances
Hello! Unfortunately there is only partial availability for your dates at OKW. Is there an alternate resort you’d like me to check?

Looks like you chose a very busy time. Only partial availability at those locations as well.

Hi, I have up to 410 points for rent only; points cannot be transferred. I am an experienced renter and will provide a contract for the rental. Due to borrowing restrictions I can no longer make any reservations for visits prior to February 1, 2021.
Points balance and reservation date capability updated.

Points balance and reservation date capability updated.
Just doing the math to clarify reservation capability. I do not have any 2020 points left, so the earliest reservation I can make must start on or after February 1, 2021.

With the current borrowing restriction in place, I am able to reserve up to 410 points for any resort at the 7 month window. On July 1, 2020, I will be able to make a reservation for February 1, 2021.

At the 11 month window (currently February 1, 2021 through May 31, 2021), I can reserve up to 330 points at Saratoga Springs, and up to 80 points at Aulani.

2 adults 2 kids (13yo, 3yo)
2/14/21-2/20/21
BLT, Poly, GFV
Hello! What type of room are you looking for?

Also, in order to make a reservation you need to be able to use the private messaging system. Currently you don’t have enough posts to use this function. You’ll need to accumulate 10 posts that are not in the rent/trade forum to unlock messaging.

Hello! What type of room are you looking for?

Also, in order to make a reservation you need to be able to use the private messaging system. Currently you don’t have enough posts to use this function. You’ll need to accumulate 10 posts that are not in the rent/trade forum to unlock messaging.

Hi there! A studio is fine.
Wow... things have changed since I did this last! I didnt realize that was the case! I'll do my best and try to post:))

Hi there! A studio is fine.
Looks like there is only partial availability for your dates at those resorts, best being for 4 nights in a standard view at poly or 4 nights in a lake view at BLT. Are there any alternate dates or resorts I can check for you?
Wow... things have changed since I did this last! I didnt realize that was the case! I'll do my best and try to post:))
Please do as PM is the only way for us to exchange information and finalize any reservations. Emails and phone numbers are not allowed in regular forum posts.

Hi! Still have points available? First time on the boards but happy to provide anything for assurances. Traveled to Disney may times personally, first time for the kids.

number of adults: 2
number of children (ages 3-9): 3
preferred and alternate dates of stay: Feb 20th-27th/28th or 7 or 8 nights between 12th - Mar 6th.
preferred and alternate resorts: in order - Poly, Boulder, Boardwalk, Beach Club
preferred views (also include if standard is acceptable if preferred view not available): water/theme park preferred but standard is definitely acceptable (not trying to get too crazy on points/cost)
acceptable room sizes: Studio or 1BR if price is right

Thanks!

Hi! Still have points available? First time on the boards but happy to provide anything for assurances. Traveled to Disney may times personally, first time for the kids.

preferred and alternate dates of stay: Feb 20th-27th/28th or 7 or 8 nights between 12th - Mar 6th.
preferred and alternate resorts: in order - Poly, Boulder, Boardwalk, Beach Club
preferred views (also include if standard is acceptable if preferred view not available): water/theme park preferred but standard is definitely acceptable (not trying to get too crazy on points/cost)

Thanks!
Welcome to the boards! Could you please clarify your requested dates? Are you looking for any 7-8 night stay between February 12 and March 6, with a preference for February 20-27/28?

Welcome to the boards! Could you please clarify your requested dates? Are you looking for any 7-8 night stay between February 12 and March 6, with a preference for February 20-27/28?

Thanks!
That is exactly right - sorry for the bad wording.

Thanks!
Also, in order to move forward with any rental, you’ll need private messaging capability. It is unlocked after you’ve posted 10 times in any forum except the rent/trade forum, which doesn’t count toward the number of posts. You’ll also need to be a disboards member for a certain amount of time, but I’m not sure exactly how long. 24 hours I think, but don’t hold me to that!

Thanks!
Poly has lake view for 236 points, standard for 201
Boulder ridge is 153 points
Boardwalk garden/pool view 161 points
All studios, all feb 20-28

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter