Points Rent/Transfer: SSR 210 OCT 24 Use Year points, $18 per point, USE @ ANY RESORT

notlok

Experience the Magic!
DVC Gold
Saratoga 210 Oct 24 Use Year points $18 per point for RENT or TRANSFER. USE AT ANY RESORT

We have been Disney Vacation Club (DVC) since 1995 and have transferred and made reservations for guests for 21 years.

These points can be transferred to ANY DVC RESORT ACCOUNT AND CAN BE BANKED TO BE USED through SEP 30, 2026.

Method of payment is CHECK, PAYPAL or VENMO. All fees to be paid by the Rentee/Buyer.

I look forward to helping you out.

Thank you for your interest

Kevin

Last edited:
Thank you for the PMs and reservations. Still have points left. Hope I can help you out.

Kevin

Thanks for the PMs and requests. When requesting a reservation send me your name and email that you want on the reservation. Thanks. Kevin

Thank you for the PMs

It is time to make a reservation for spring break!

Hope I can help you out.

Kevin

Let me help you with your vacation plans. Send me a PM.

Kevin

Are any of these points available for transfer? What is the use year? Thanks

I have 237 Dec 24 and 306 Oct 24 use year points available to transfer

Shaunacb, Thank you for the transfer. I hope you have a great vacation. Enjoy. Kevin
Thank you so much for the points transfer Kevin. You were wonderful to deal with and made the process efficient and smooth. Thanks again!

Still have some points left and more to transfer if needed. Would love to help you out. Thanks

Hello, I saw on a DVC rental site a possible studio at Animal Kingdom Lodge / Jamba house? For June 5th-6th 1 night 2 person. Is this available?

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter