Points for Rent/Transfer: 136 Points at BW, use by 8/31/20, $17 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi, I need more information such as what sort of room you are looking for. I also note that you just joined. Until you are able to use the DIS conversation system, I will not be able to help you because personal info cannot be posted on the public board. Please see the instructions here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/h...c-rent-trade-board-10-posts-required.3675960/

I should be able to message by 4pm this evening. I’m looking for any resort 1 or 2 bedroom

Boardwalk is unavailable but there is some availability at other resorts for most of that time. When you have the ability to PM send me a message and I will work with you to see what we can get.

Hi all,

We have 420 points we can use for Boardwalk. Most of these will expire 8/31/20 unless we bank them.

I am happy to check availability if you post here or PM me. Please note on the weekend I will have less frequent access to the internet, so I may be slightly slower replying.

Please provide me your requested dates, resort, room type, and number of people staying and I will be happy to check availability.

We have rented multiple times before and can provide excellent professional references as well as a written rental agreement. Thanks!

Looking for 2 bdr near Hospitality House OKW or at Riveria for June 15 through June 22....
3 adults 4 children

If you still have enough points, I'm interested in 2 standard view studios at Boardwalk from 8/27/20 - 9/1/20 (5 nights). Two adults and a child in one studio, 2 adults in the second studio. Thanks.

If you still have enough points, I'm interested in 2 standard view studios at Boardwalk from 8/27/20 - 9/1/20 (5 nights). Two adults and a child in one studio, 2 adults in the second studio. Thanks.

Please check your PMs!

Hi All, I have updated the listing to indicate how many points I have left. I still have a transfer available for the 2019-20 use year if you are interested in a transfer. Just FYI, I will be out of town starting Wednesday and will have limited availability until Friday afternoon. So if you try to reach me after tomorrow and you do not hear back, I thank you in advance for your patience.

Hi! What is available 7/8-7/11 for party of 4?

Hi, there is plenty of studios and 1 BR at Boardwalk to choose from. Please send me a PM with info on what you are looking for! Note, starting tomorrow I will be out of town for a few days and will have limited availability, except maybe at night.

I am looking for a studio available in the first two weeks of March. Dates are open. I am looking for a week, and I am open to switching hotels to make that happen. If options are limited I am open to seeing availabilities for as low as 3 days. My first choice is AK, 2nd choice is Boardwalk, but I am open to other hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!