Points FOR RENT Disney’s Beach Club Villas 147 points @ $22 per point March 2025 Use Year

icydog

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
ONLY 147 points LEFT

I prefer Zelle for payment as there are no fees for you or or me. PayPal fees are 3.3%, paid directly to PayPal, and will be added to the cost of your vacation._ if you want to use Zelle instead of PayPal to save the PayPal fees- that will be fine with me!

I have been renting my points out for more than 20 years now—-and I have rented my points out to hundreds of happy families.

If you would like me to reserve a BCV villa, or any other Disney Vacation Club villa, for you PLEASE SEND ME A PM with this information:

The dates you would like to reserve
The villa size you would like to reserve
The resort you would like to reserve
The names of everyone in your travel party
Your email address
The ages of the kids
Your address
Your cellphone number

I need all this information to make a Disney Vacation Club reservation.

Last edited:
I need a 46 point transfer to the BCV for a June 2025 booking. Can you help with that?
I’m sorry. We can only do one transfer per year and I am transferring most of my Disney’s Beach Club Villas points to another Disney Vacation Club member on Tuesday

New to this.
Need 234 pts for a planned trip to BCV in Jan 2025.
Is there a way to rent from two different owners to make it work?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter