Points for Rent (or Transfer) : 53 AKV points UY 12/21 $18/point, for use 12/2021 through 11/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasErin

Loves old Pluto cartoons
DVC Silver
135 Points at Animal Kingdom Lodge available for December 2021 use year. This will be to use for reservations available December 1, 2021 through November 30, 2022 dates. AKV available at 11 months out and all of the other resorts seven months out. If you want AKV, please let me know if you want Jambo House or Kidani Village.

If you are interested, please let me know what resort, dates, and room type.

I can also transfer 34 points to a DVC member if you want at least 30 points. I will make you a deal at $16 per point.

A confirmation number will be given after the reservation is made. Payment is due upon receipt of confirmation. I will also email a screenshot showing your reservation. Payment may be made via PayPal or Zelle.

Our family has been DVC members since 2008 and we have rented points previously. I am also a long time Disboards member.

Last edited:

Hi.
Would you be willing to do a 20 point transfer into my 2021 UY?
I'm ready to do whenever you are ready.
Thank you and happy Thanksgiving!

Hi.
Would you be willing to do a 20 point transfer into my 2021 UY?
I'm ready to do whenever you are ready.
Thank you and happy Thanksgiving!

Yes, at $18 a point. Will initiate transfer after 50% of your payment is received and after you get confirmation of that, the other half is due. Thanks! And happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

Yes, at $18 a point. Will initiate transfer after 50% of your payment is received and after you get confirmation of that, the other half is due. Thanks! And happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

Thank you.
The points you are transferring can be used as early as January 2022, correct? What month/UY are you transferring, just want to make sure if I cannot get what I need for January, I can bank for 2022.

Do you want me to PM you here and you can let me know how you want to be paid and when you are ready to call MS with me for the transfer.
I'm ready now.

Thank you.
The points you are transferring can be used as early as January 2022, correct? What month/UY are you transferring, just want to make sure if I cannot get what I need for January, I can bank for 2022.

Do you want me to PM you here and you can let me know how you want to be paid and when you are ready to call MS with me for the transfer.
I'm ready now.

I have 132 points total showing in my AKV contract UY 2021. I called MS today and 34 are actually UY 12/2021. 98 of them were banked into 12/2021 UY. If this sounds like it will work, PM me so we can set it up.

Are you able to borrow some points from your 12/2022 UY?

I can borrow a few. i have to keep in mind that darn 50% borrowing which means I have to be careful. How many are you needing? Is it a reservation that requires a large number of points?

I was looking for a reservation from 10/10 to 10/15 at AKV Kidani - 1 bedroom - which would be 176 points.

I wish I could, but I can’t afford to borrow that many points. I could book 3 of the five nights and you can try to get two from somebody else and then have Member Services link the two reservations so you don’t have to move. Let me know if you want to go this route, but if you would rather just get all five days from somebody else I totally understand.

Hey there, I am looking for a studio for 2 adults for 4/6/22 - 4/9/22.
Resort preferences are AKV, BWV, SSR, OKW, or a tower studio at riviera. Thanks!

hello! i am looking for a one night stay for 8 points at akl jambo house value studio for check in 1/23/22 check out 1/24, 2 adults, 1 child 7. The disney site shows its available for cash, not sure if the dvc availability is correlated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!