Points for rent: 600 plus BWV Oct 2018 use year $15 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! looking for a 2 bedroom at BWV. Can you tell me what days are available?
ideal dates are:
11/22-11/29
12/1-12/8
12/8-12/15

or any other 7 day combo before Christmas!
Thank you!

I am looking for studio for 10 nights for my Family in October. I have 300 points for rent and can only make reservations in November 2018 so If you are interested in my November UY Please let me know if we can have a deal. Thanks!

Hi! looking for a 2 bedroom at BWV. Can you tell me what days are available?
ideal dates are:
11/22-11/29
12/1-12/8
12/8-12/15

or any other 7 day combo before Christmas!
Thank you!
The only 7 day block I found was December 15-22, this is a 2 bedroom BWV with a Garden or Pool View for 283 points. Please let me know if you are interested.

I have points for rent and can make reservations starting in October 2018.

I require full payment by check once I forward the DVC confirmation.
Looking for a deluxe studio (standard or preferred) room Jan 31-Feb 6, 2019. Is this available?
cleardot.gif

Looking for a deluxe studio (standard or preferred) room Jan 31-Feb 6, 2019. Is this available?
I should be available, but I can not check until the 11 month booking window opens.

If you want me to reserve points for this reservation please let me know the best email address to contact you so I can get more details.

Could you check on these dates for me? Our first choice for dates are Jan 19-Jan 25, 2019 and second choice is Jan 26-Feb 1, 2019.

We would like to stay at either BCV or BWV in a deluxe studio room. I would need 91 points for BCV and 63 points (standard) or 91 points for (preferred) for BWV.

Could you check on these dates for me? Our first choice for dates are Jan 19-Jan 25, 2019 and second choice is Jan 26-Feb 1, 2019.

We would like to stay at either BCV or BWV in a deluxe studio room. I would need 91 points for BCV and 63 points (standard) or 91 points for (preferred) for BWV.
I will need more details to make a reservation once the 11 month window opens at the Boardwalk (my home resort). Please let me know your email address and I will contact you to get all the necessary information (names, ages, addresses and phone numbers of the people in the room) for the reservation.

I can not book outside the Boardwalk until the 7 month window opens.

Hello! I’m looking for 2 studios at bwv 11/3 - 11/10. Is there any availability? Excited to bring my parents on their first trip to Disney! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter