Points For Rent: 150pts @ CCV $15pp, 198pts @ VGF $15pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon Fredeen

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
Travel must be completed by Oct 1, 2019 for the 150 CCV points. Travel must be completed by Sept 1, 2019 for the 198 VGF points.

348 points total to rent - can be used at any DVC resort since we are within the 7 month window for expiration.

Thank you

Last edited:
Looking for AKL or WL anywhere between Sept 1-30 for up to a week. 3 people, so we don’t require a lot of room.

Looking for 6/5-6/11 for 5 so can be studio that sleeps 5 or one bedroom. Looking to soend as few points as possible so no particular resort preference! Let me know, thanks!

Hi, I was wondering if you would be willing to rent out VGF points in November, if you are even able to.

I'm looking to Rent 1 night at Poly Villas, Studio on 09/18/2019. If not available, Open to other studios that sleep 5. (BWV, BC, BR@WL) Standard view. (Sorry... new to this, not sure if I'm using the correct terms!)

Hi. I am interested in a studio at AKL June 6-9 for 4 (2 adults and 2 children ages 6 and 9). Please let me know if you still have point available and if there is availability at the AKL. Thank you!

Looking for something May 16-19th can you tell me if anything is available, hoping for studio or maybe a 1 bedroom
Thanks in advance

Travel must be completed by Oct 1, 2019 for the 150 CCV points. Travel must be completed by Sept 1, 2019 for the 198 VGF points.

348 points total to rent - can be used at any DVC resort since we are within the 7 month window for expiration.

Thank you

Any chance you have CCV points for rent for 2020, looking to book a studio in May 2020 need 120points. TY

Hi! was wondering if you still had points available. Looking for reservations for a Studio - Standard View. First Option October 9th-14th/Second Option Sept 25-29th/26th-30th.. 2 Adults and 2 Kids (7 and 9)
Preferred Resorts are...
Polynesian Villas
Grand Floridian Villas
Bay Lake Tower
Wilderness Lodge (Copper Creek)
Thanks!

Thank you
Looking for 1-bedroom villa in Bay Lake Tower June 1-7, 4 people total (2 adults, 2 children). Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!