Points For Rent: 150pts @ CCV $15pp, 198pts @ VGF $15pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re flexible on days but want to book 5 nights sometime between 7/27-8/3. Our top choices would be a studio at polynesian or 1 bedroom at bay lake towers. There are 2 adults and 3 kids. Is there any availability? We would also consider somewhere along the boardwalk by Epcot but that’s not our top choice. Thanks!

Hi! I am a DVC member. I just need to rent points into my account for a July trip. I need either 194 or 144 points (it depends on if I splurge for the preferred room! ha ha). Do you have these points available? - Abby

Travel must be completed by Oct 1, 2019 for the 150 CCV points. Travel must be completed by Sept 1, 2019 for the 198 VGF points.

348 points total to rent - can be used at any DVC resort since we are within the 7 month window for expiration.

Thank you
Jon, I am looking for 139 points for Animal Kingdom in June 2019?

Hi, I'm looking for animal kingdom lodge with a value room or a standard view room for me and my wife's two year anniversary from July 25-28. Please let me know. Thank you

Looking for a studio 4/6 - 4/8 (that's tomorrow through Monday). We ran out of points and want to take a quick trip back before we leave FL.

Will be in Oahu 4/15-4/20 to celebrate my 8-year old's birthday. Looking for one or two night stay at Aulani to surprise her. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!