Point rental companies

jenna1212

Earning My Ears
I’m looking to rent points for the very first time, hoping to secure a short stay at Aulani for August and I’m wondering what your experience was using a DVC point rental company in the last year?
I’ve seen a lot of negative comments about David’s primarily relating to the Pandemic and am wondering if this was a blip (albeit a major one)? Can you recommend a company over another?

The DVCrentalstore's cancellation policy is a nice safety net...something David's doesn't have...

Last edited:
I have used David’s to rent my points out in the past but make more money renting them out myself. Having said that, Covid caused companies to do unheard things to stay afloat. I would not hesitate to use either rental company

I am pretty picky about who I will work with, I tried 3 and I will say that the board sponsor was the most professional and the only one I will use next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter