Podcasts?

Peachy0118

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone! Right before Covid hit my husband and I were seriously trying with the idea of starting a YouTube channel and podcast about travel, with a focus on Disney.

Well Covid postponed all that.

But in the meantime we have been doing lots and lots of research. I love Disneyland podcasts and YouTube channels, but I was curious... who else does? And what do you look for in a Disneyland podcast? What do you, as a Disneyland fan, want to hear about?

Are there any podcasts (or youtube channels) you highly recommend? I listen to, and watch, a lot but am always interested in finding more!

Thanks!!!

Here's what I currently listen to/watch for my Disneyland fix.

Podcasts:
Mousetalgia! - Disneyland, but also Disney in general

YouTube:
FreshBaked! (and affiliated channel FreshBakedPresents) - all things Disneyland
Magic Journeys - more focused on Disneyland food and merch

This year has been tough since Disneyland is still closed due to the pandemic, but hopefully that will be changing (soon?).

Here's what I currently listen to/watch for my Disneyland fix.

Podcasts:
Mousetalgia! - Disneyland, but also Disney in general

YouTube:
FreshBaked! (and affiliated channel FreshBakedPresents) - all things Disneyland
Magic Journeys - more focused on Disneyland food and merch

This year has been tough since Disneyland is still closed due to the pandemic, but hopefully that will be changing (soon?).

Oh yes, I love Magic Journeys and FreshBaked! Also Ordinary Adventures and Best Life and Beyond (and a bit of Theme Park Obsession...)

I haven't listened to Mousetalgia lately, so I'll give that a go. Thank you for the recommendations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter