Podcast show - Pete, Kevin, John, Corey, Julie?

JodieJRanch

Registered
I haven't seen Kevin and John on the weekly Podcast show lately. Come to think of it, Pete seems to be a part timer these days and I rarely see Corey and never see Julie. I wonder if the whole original gang will ever show up together again and do a show?

I haven't seen Kevin and John on the weekly Podcast show lately. Come to think of it, Pete seems to be a part timer these days and I rarely see Corey and never see Julie. I wonder if the whole original gang will ever show up together again and do a show?

They addressed why Corey and Julie can't be on and it doesn't seem like that situation will change much in the near future (although Corey was able to join the show once a few weeks back). Ever since they split the youtube channel, Pete, Kevin and John have been putting out lengthy weekly content- Pete on the DVC Fan channel, Kevin and John on the Dreams Unlimited channel. They also have their own day jobs. I think they just don't have the time for a weekly Dis Unplugged show while they are working on growing their respective yt channels.

Kevin, John, and Pete usually have travel agency-related meetings going on in the middle of the day, so they have less chances to be on the show. John and Kevin also frequently use the time for doctor appointments.

Corey and Julie can't podcast at the same time as their kids are doing online school. They'll probably be back in the summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!