Podcast Pete is keeping himself busy

MarkE83

Mouseketeer
Hope this is allowed as it’s more of a heads up about another show!

Pete was the special guest on the “disney parks and beyond” podcast this week. In podcast apps it’s the one with the black castle on a blue background and “the after dark podcast network” written in the thumbnail. So if you’re just not getting enough Pete lately (in your best Greatest Showman voice: never enough! Never! Never!), go look it up. Where all good (and some bad) podcasts are found.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to check it out once I'm caught up with my other pods. I'm curious to see how he is as a guest vs. hosting.

Little late, but thanks, for the info. I went and checked it out. Its a fine UK Podcast and the hosts were likeable.

When I saw that it was almost 90 minutes long I thought it might have some good deep dives on different topics, unfortunately, its basically an hour and a half of Disney Covid speculation from April. Unfortunately, Its not an evergreen listen and its all surface level.

Little late, but thanks, for the info. I went and checked it out. Its a fine UK Podcast and the hosts were likeable.

When I saw that it was almost 90 minutes long I thought it might have some good deep dives on different topics, unfortunately, its basically an hour and a half of Disney Covid speculation from April. Unfortunately, Its not an evergreen listen and its all surface level.

Thanks for the time saver

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter