Podcast Cruise 6.0!!! Official Info

For those of you booked with a courtyard balcony or boardwalk balcony it looks like RCCL is offering a more perks to us. http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruis...nk-play?icid=t_drnk_tctclp_tdr_hm_cntntr_8490
Even more excited!! Free wine and lunch at Giovanni's for me! :dogdance:

I believe gratuities have been added to all our reservations so that we can be locked into the lower price.

Hi All
Can anybody confirm the above statements?
Thanks,

We stayed there the night before Podcast 2.0 It was very convenient. They handle the shuttle service to and from the port extremely well.
We also left our car there and had no issues what so ever. We went down to the Ron Jon's store and then out on the pier at Cocoa Beach the afternoon we got there. We had dinner at a popular casual restaurant by the cruise port, unfortunately I can't remember the name.

Also, if you need to ship a box down ahead of time, the hotel will hold it for you and it'll be at the front desk when you check in. I had a large box filled with fish extender gifts that I shipped down. Since you're driving that probably wouldn't be an issue, but someone else might need to know.
That's good to hear. I'm always nervous about staying somewhere I haven't been before, but when I talked to them, the person was very helpful with my questions. I like the fact that we can store the car there. Plus they will provide breakfast for all of us...other hotels I looked into would only provide the shuttle and breakfast for 2 people. I'm not sure what time we will get there, as we have an 11.5 hour drive...(I want to leave home NLT 4am, but we'll see if that happens.) I would like to arrive early enough that we can have a nice dinner and be able to get to bed at a decent hour to get some rest before the cruise morning. 221 Days !!!

We're from the Dayton area
By coincidence, I'm going to be in Dayton later in May. I'm one of those people who invade the town every May with the funny hats with antennae sticking out of them.

I've been to Ohio a couple of times. Does that count? Well hello from New Jersey anyway.

Of course!

Tom and I were born in NJ. We expect to live full time in Cape May NJ beginning some time in 2017!

Looking forward to meeting you!

Of course!

Tom and I were born in NJ. We expect to live full time in Cape May NJ beginning some time in 2017!

Looking forward to meeting you!
Cool. We were both born in Philly but moved to NJ 22 years ago. Cape May is a wonderful town.

Hi all.

Please remove us from the guest list as we've decided to cancel, but wish you all a safe and fun time.

FYI - I just checked the RCCL website and found that they are offering a 30% discount on the cost of their new high speed internet "VOOM"

You have to pre-pay, but if you know you're going to get it anyway ---- why not

Just log in and go to your cruise info and go into the "cruise planner" section.

I'm not sure if pre-booking is available for dining, shows, etc. yet - but I'll be checking into that also

ONLY 7 months to go :cool1:

I just checked the RCCL website and found that they are offering a 30% discount on the cost of their new high speed internet "VOOM"
My past experience with onboard internet has been horrendously slow. Last cruise it literally took me 15 minutes just to sign in to my email account. I complained at the desk and got a refund of the charges. Has anyone actually used this service who can comment on the speed? Is it actually worth paying for?

My past experience with onboard internet has been horrendously slow. Last cruise it literally took me 15 minutes just to sign in to my email account. I complained at the desk and got a refund of the charges. Has anyone actually used this service who can comment on the speed? Is it actually worth paying for?

I used it in past cruises and it was fine for checking email, Facebook and stuff. My sister also used it to make Skype calls she she said it was fine.

I've been reading the cruise critic boards, specifically the RCCL Oasis threads, and people are saying that they're finding it as fast if not faster than their home internet speeds.
They have two different speeds that are offered - one is for regular web surfing etc. & the other is fast enough to stream video

I've heard that even the basic VOOM is awesome

I've been reading the cruise critic boards, specifically the RCCL Oasis threads, and people are saying that they're finding it as fast if not faster than their home internet speeds.
They have two different speeds that are offered - one is for regular web surfing etc. & the other is fast enough to stream video

I've heard that even the basic VOOM is awesome
Great to hear. I haven't been on a cruise for a few years. I'm glad to hear they've caught up with today's tech demands. Of course, I liked the fact that you were forced to disconnect for a few days. I may or may not buy an access plan. We shall see.

FYI - I just checked the RCCL website and found that they are offering a 30% discount on the cost of their new high speed internet "VOOM"

You have to pre-pay, but if you know you're going to get it anyway ---- why not

Just log in and go to your cruise info and go into the "cruise planner" section.

I'm not sure if pre-booking is available for dining, shows, etc. yet - but I'll be checking into that also

ONLY 7 months to go :cool1:
That's good to know......thanks for the info, I'll check it out....not that I want it (I don't) but my DGD does.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter