Podcast Cruise 6.0!!! Official Info

I am there !!! I will be booking as soon as allowed....can't wait

Couple questions about BOGO promotion-
50% off cruise price of 2nd 3rd, etc. AND 50% off drink package for 2nd, 3rd, etc.?
Which drink packages?
Do we pay for drink package upfront?

Yes. Booking as soon as it's open to book. Secondary questions.

Couple questions about BOGO promotion-
50% off cruise price of 2nd 3rd, etc. AND 50% off drink package for 2nd, 3rd, etc.?
Which drink packages?
Do we pay for drink package upfront?

Yes. Booking as soon as it's open to book. Secondary questions.

The offer is available on the Premium Beverage Package only. And it is for 1st and 2nd guest. The drink packages are added to the reservation, not purchased onboard. If group rates are better than the BOGO%) promotion, the drink package offer can't be added.

We may make this our first Podcast cruise. We're just trying to nail down our daughter's college schedule which isn't released yet for 2016. We need to make sure her winter break won't start until after we get home or else she'd have nobody to pick her up and bring her (and all her stuff) home. Hopefully we'll know that by Wednesday.

There was lots of excitement when Pete announced this in Richmond on Saturday. I have a feeling a lot of people from that meet will turn up on this cruise.

Tracey or John, what's the policy if we book this week and find out later that we aren't available that week? Is the deposit refundable or does it get held to apply to future travel?

Just a reminder, we are not ready to start taking quote requests or answer any questions around pricing, etc. Tomorrow, the first post in this thread will be updated with the link to more details, pricing, categories and the booking request form. All requests will be processed starting tomorrow morning in the order they were received! I do ask for your patience tomorrow, as there will be many requests to process! I will be processing everyone's request before sending confirmations to make sure everyone gets booked.

A couple of questions -

We plan on booking 3-4 rooms when this opens for booking - will there be a way to request adjacent rooms?

Also - one of the rooms is for my sister/brother in law. She is pregnant and the baby is due this August (so he will be about 15-16 months) - how do we indicate him on the request?

Thanks!!

A couple of questions -

We plan on booking 3-4 rooms when this opens for booking - will there be a way to request adjacent rooms?

Also - one of the rooms is for my sister/brother in law. She is pregnant and the baby is due this August (so he will be about 15-16 months) - how do we indicate him on the request?

Thanks!!
You will submit a request for each stateroom, start with yours, then for each one after in the notes add "Travelling with XXX". I will then know to try and get you rooms together. For the baby, just enter TBA, we can add the name when he is born.

Some updated logistical information - our booking engine for this cruise will go up at 12:01 AM Eastern Time on Wednesday 04/15/2015. Please note that we cannot start processing bookings until 8AM the following morning as that is when the groups department opens up.

I know you will be anxious to hear back from Tracey on your reservation but please give her time on Wednesday morning to work through all of the bookings and get back to you. Please do not panic and send her emails. I promise she will get back to you as soon as she can on Wednesday.

You will submit a request for each stateroom, start with yours, then for each one after in the notes add "Travelling with XXX". I will then know to try and get you rooms together. For the baby, just enter TBA, we can add the name when he is born.

Thanks for the quick reply!!

Some updated logistical information - our booking engine for this cruise will go up at 12:01 AM Eastern Time on Wednesday 04/15/2015. Please note that we cannot start processing bookings until 8AM the following morning as that is when the groups department opens up.

I know you will be anxious to hear back from Tracey on your reservation but please give her time on Wednesday morning to work through all of the bookings and get back to you. Please do not panic and send her emails. I promise she will get back to you as soon as she can on Wednesday.
YEAH! 12:01 AM Eastern is much better than 8:00 AM Eastern. I hate having to get up at 5:01 AM Pacific time.

Carol
It's a great day to be alive!!!

It is not so much that they will sell out, it is more that the price will start to climb. We have a few inside at group rates, we were limited to how many they would give us. With cruising, as staterooms sell, pricing increases. Once our group space is gone, we are booking at regular price (still within the group) on the day you book. I have a feeling once we start booking this cruise on Wednesday, regular pricing is going to start to rise.

Single supplement is almost always 100% in the cruise industry. It is basically the same price as 2 people (minus some taxes and port charges). When there are promotions like Buy One Get One off, the single supplement is usually a little less than double.

Makes sense on this. Will definitely put in a quote request tomorrow and then see if I can make it work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!