Podcast 4.0 Main Dining - Any Dissers looking to share a table?

Ok just a week to go! Is everyone getting ready to travel?

I have gone through my checklist:
- completed my pre cruise documentation
- got all our dining reservations linked with DIS folks thanks to DVC Kathy
- talked my brother(single) into going on the cruise too, he just booked it 2 weeks ago!
- oh, and I told my wife about the cruise a couple of days ago! Whew! Almost forgot that one! She is very excited, as I knew she would be

See you all in a week! Looking forward to meeting everyone at dinner.

(Oh and Kathy, I got my bro linked up with us for main seat dining so we will see how that all works out) thanks!

Keith

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I can't believe the cruise is almost here!

That's great news Keith!

So, we're now the Fab Fifteen! We have two duplicates names in the group - two Scotts and two K/Cathys.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Kathy

Whee! This time next Friday, I'll be winging my way to Orlando! It's almost here! Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Sayhello

Gotta love the Scott's!

I had 7 Scott or Scot's on an intramural softball team in college - what a mess we were! Everyone assumed a nickname so no Scott's remained...

Ok just a week to go! Is everyone getting ready to travel?

I have gone through my checklist:

- oh, and I told my wife about the cruise a couple of days ago! Whew! Almost forgot that one! She is very excited, as I knew she would be

Whew, Keith, that's dangerous! Good thing it only happened this ONE time...

Oh, wait.... http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2601778

Be good to see you again!

Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter