PO Riverside -here now-do u want case water?

crazyfordisney2000

DIS Veteran
We're here now at Riverside and will have a full case of water for the taking, we don't want anything for it. We leave Thursday, so if anyone would like it, let me know.

Thanks, Tracey:goodvibes

We're here now at Riverside and will have a full case of water for the taking, we don't want anything for it. We leave Thursday, so if anyone would like it, let me know.

Thanks, Tracey:goodvibes

I hope you found someone to benefit from your offer.....2 yrs ago at ASMu we knocked on sequential neighbor's doors until we found a grateful recipient...they were a bit skeptical, but we convince them there were no strings attached. It always feels great to pass on such an opportunity...a small gesture, but big payback for us DISers!

I hope you found someone to benefit from your offer.....2 yrs ago at ASMu we knocked on sequential neighbor's doors until we found a grateful recipient...they were a bit skeptical, but we convince them there were no strings attached. It always feels great to pass on such an opportunity...a small gesture, but big payback for us DISers!

I agree, I gave 2 six packs of water to a family with a toddler. They wanted to pay me for it but I insisted that they take it free of charge. It felt great to be able to pass that on to the next family.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter