PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
all better, but now i'm hot. i mean, hotter than usual. i might have to go turn on the a/c. that's crazy,.

snowwhitesmom said:
uh oh
wendy has made it into ash AND teva's heads
Hi Chuckster
and BTW Slinky? I HATE snow, but LOVE my nickname - so no more of this, capisce?
hhhheeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooo

BEAUTIFUL

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

PrincessJasmine08 said:
Leather!! Shame on you! Just kidding, you are still my vegetarian guru.

Teva, thanks for sharing. I was just wondering about the status of your big toe. Mine's not well either. Black and blue from bum pointe shoes I elected to dance in. :rolleyes:
Can you post a picture of your bare foot for teva? She would love that! :thumbsup2

teva, when you have sympathy pains does your butt hurt?

Goodnight SWM and everyone else. I should have gone to bed awhile ago, but I can tear myself away. I am going to regret it. :bitelip:

ashjohnson80 said:
all better, but now i'm hot. i mean, hotter than usual. i might have to go turn on the a/c. that's crazy,.

You are hot Ash :smokin:

I had the AC on for a few minutes too.

Shug baby....i Missed a few b0ages....was getting all lovey dowey with DH. HOws the world.?

Tigger&Belle said:
Can you post a picture of your bare foot for teva? She would love that! :thumbsup2

teva, when you have sympathy pains does your butt hurt?

Goodnight SWM and everyone else. I should have gone to bed awhile ago, but I can tear myself away. I am going to regret it. :bitelip:
You have a strange mind. I think most would appreciate it if I didn't post a picture of my foot.

snowwhitesmom said:
uh oh
wendy has made it into ash AND teva's heads
Hi Chuckster
and BTW Slinky? I HATE snow, but LOVE my nickname - so no more of this, capisce?

Yo entiendo amiga. ::yes::

Okay, the news just said that women say on average 20,000 words a day while men say only 7,000. Why? Because apparently something in our brains makes us love the sound of our own voice!!!!! :rotfl: Really, that's what they said!

snowwhitesmom said:
Wendy Whiner - she's making you whine

In the words of my then 3 yr old grandson when he was told to stop whining...I'm not whining, I'm *****ing!

Bleeped out...female dogging.

snowwhitesmom said:
GOOD! I am glad you understand![didn't think I'd get it, did ya? Huh?]
Of course I thought you would..........that's why the noddy smiley is there........... ;)

paigevz said:
Okay, the news just said that women say on average 20,000 words a day while men say only 7,000. Why? Because apparently something in our brains makes us love the sound of our own voice!!!!! :rotfl: Really, that's what they said!

It must have been a male researcher :sad2:

tevagirl said:
In the words of my then 3 yr old grandson when he was told to stop whining...I'm not whining, I'm *****ing!

Bleeped out...female dogging.
I love your grandson!!! :rotfl:

Tigger&Belle said:

teva, when you have sympathy pains does your butt hurt?Goodnight SWM and everyone else. I should have gone to bed awhile ago, but I can tear myself away. I am going to regret it. :bitelip:

OMG! I don't even want to know why my butt would hurt.

i dinking snunhken treasures :thumbsup2 we webt ti animal kingdom today and jiko for dinner. waire gave me some real good wine. then it rainalot so we came back here and wen to the bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter