PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
EVERYBODY HALT!!!!! I need an answer to a very serious question....

Would you wear a red sweater with tan pants? :confused:

I LOVE the combination of red and tan. Wear it all the time. Of course I am sitting here in jeans, a knock off Mickey sweatshirt, ponytail and crocs so I may not be the best one for fashion advice!

Morning :wave:

Someone kick my butt and get me back into gear...please.

OK, whine over.

4's--PICK UP THE PHONE RIGHT NOW AND CALL YOUR DOCTOR!!!
You have been through a lot of emotional stress lately. You deserve to feel good and you know that the meds will help. Call. If you won't then hand over your doctor's number and Tig will call and make the appointment for you :lmao: Just kidding, but I will call. Do it for yourself, and do it for your family. One short call (and maybe an appointment--heck you dont' even have to nekkid for that kind of appt.) is all that is standing between how you feel now, and how you should feel. DO IT!

Good Morning :surfweb:

This is day 3 of my first 5 day straight workweek, and I don't wanna work :sad2:

At least it's hump day :banana:
See, I always TRY ot find the good.

Have a great day everyone.
I'm not looking forward to work this week. I'm going to have to take care of an additional area besides my own. So twice the work after being on light dty for 9 weeks. My foot better not start hurting.

Hello all. I want to let you know I have been reading some of the thread since my last post. I am feeling a connection. Is it possiable for women to have so much in commen.:confused3 I have lived a very secluded life. I took care of a Quadrapledgic who I met when I was 20 he was in the chair then. I took care of him around the clock and never took a vacation. He was very mind controlling. Other then that I delt with some rental property I own and you can not make friends with tenants. I never knew that so many women were going through the same emotions as me.:lmao: I have a great life now but am going threw early menapause and trying not to run my DH away. He was the first man to ever take me anywhere and he took me to Disney. We both love it.
I hope Angel that you feel better soon. Thanks to all of you. I am going to read more once I have some time. Cathy I am going through the same thing with depression. Yesterday I made my self get up and go to the zoo. I know it sounds weird but it was a beautiful day and I felt better after.:love: Today I was able to get up and exercise.:yay: Hope all of you have a great day.

The tech doesn't normally tell you much because they aren't qualified to diagnose, even if they know what they are looking at. Don't read anything into his/her statements/tone of voice or lack thereof. They aren't allowed to let on. And please tell me you didn't go in there with the goo factor? :eek:
The December tech was much more open about what she saw, especially concerning the gallstones, size of them, etc. I don't think she said anything about the ovarian cyst at that time, however. My dr is supposed to get the report on Wednesday and I'll call her on Thursday if I don't hear anything (they are not too great at calling with test results). I haven't heard anything about all the bloodwork that I had last week, now that I think about it (that's the neuro who should be telling me those results, though).

No goo, Shug...there are ways around that. :laughing:

Good morning, PMSers!!! I'm home with a sick DD today.

untitled.jpg

TY PENNINGTON????? TY PENNINGTON was here? In the flesh?? Wowie wow wow!!! :love: :cloud9: :banana: Great to see you, Ty. Stop in more often! ;)

SORRY YOUR DD IS SICK

I HAVE ONE HOME SICK TOO

Hope the sick kiddos are feeling better soon. Kathryn has been congested for over a week now, just can't kick it.

The December tech was much more open about what she saw, especially concerning the gallstones, size of them, etc. I don't think she said anything about the ovarian cyst at that time, however. My dr is supposed to get the report on Wednesday and I'll call her on Thursday if I don't hear anything (they are not too great at calling with test results). I haven't heard anything about all the bloodwork that I had last week, now that I think about it (that's the neuro who should be telling me those results, though).

ewww!!!:lmao: :lmao:

I'm sorry 4s. I don't blame you for being depressed after what has happened. I know my 10 mg of celexa has made a HUGE improvement for me. Maybe it's time to try the meds again. :grouphug:

Awwww.....Phorse. :hug: Yeah, get back on your meds, it sounds like depression to me. Love ya, lady!

I used to take Zoloft and that seemed to help so maybe I could get that again.

4's, I'm so sorry that you're having a tough time. :hug: Remember that we're here to be your support, too...please hang out more. Do you have my phone number? If you ever want to talk, feel free to call. Come to think of it, I don't think I have your number. I'll add mine over at the clubhouse.

Thanks Tig, don't be suprised if your phone should ring. Whats wrong with your hoo-hoo?

I bet it's pretty common after being a crime victim to become depressed. You should see about seeing someone even for a short time and if meds are appropriate, that too. And don't think your presence hasn't been missed lady

Thanks Shug, I've been to 2 therapists before and they didn't seem to help much. Maybe I just stink at picking them out. LOL

I think I'm feeling this way for a variety of reasons. Besides the whole house thing my DS's 2 "friends" were directly involved so he can't hang out with them anymore and they were his best friends so now he's bummed out and has nobody to hang with. He just plays on his computer and mopes. I feel bad for him and it breaks my heart. He decided he doesn't want to play baseball this year which shocked us because that's his passion. I think its because of all this. He doesn't know yet but we signed him up anyway just in case he changed his mind later. We didn't want him to regret his decision. My DH is starting to get a little pissy about the upcoming trip in April. He doesn't want me using the points. We have no plans for them before we get our next allotment so I don't know what the problem is there. But him making me feel bad about going sure doesn't help matters.
My headaches are back and I'm afraid they are going to land me in the hospital again and I still haven't heard about my CT scan from last week yet. I called the Drs. again Friday and still nothing. I called the place I had it done and they said they hadn't been read yet which seems pretty weird to me. All I can picture is them pulling me up on the computer and big red letters flash that says not to give her any information. Doctor only can speak to her. LOL Paranoid I know.

So I have to go to the grocery store. Any dinner ideas? My kitchen is kinda pulled apart because we are getting ready to do the floors.

Hello all. I want to let you know I have been reading some of the thread since my last post. I am feeling a connection. Is it possiable for women to have so much in commen.:confused3 I have lived a very secluded life. I took care of a Quadrapledgic who I met when I was 20 he was in the chair then. I took care of him around the clock and never took a vacation. He was very mind controlling. Other then that I delt with some rental property I own and you can not make friends with tenants. I never knew that so many women were going through the same emotions as me.:lmao: I have a great life now but am going threw early menapause and trying not to run my DH away. He was the first man to ever take me anywhere and he took me to Disney. We both love it.
I hope Angel that you feel better soon. Thanks to all of you. I am going to read more once I have some time. Cathy I am going through the same thing with depression. Yesterday I made my self get up and go to the zoo. I know it sounds weird but it was a beautiful day and I felt better after.:love: Today I was able to get up and exercise.:yay: Hope all of you have a great day.

Hi Scraper! :wave2: It's nice to see you. Welcome to the thread! :flower3:

Sorry 4's you're feeling down. :hug:

I had it out with this temp/consultant that is working with us.
I started yelling at him when he came in with his snotty attitude.
He hasn't looked at me since. :rotfl:

I can take crap up to a certain point. :headache:

This is why I'm the botch of the ladies group. :teeth:

:welcome: :welcome: Watch out for Herc;)

4's--PICK UP THE PHONE RIGHT NOW AND CALL YOUR DOCTOR!!!
You have been through a lot of emotional stress lately. You deserve to feel good and you know that the meds will help. Call. If you won't then hand over your doctor's number and Tig will call and make the appointment for you :lmao: Just kidding, but I will call. Do it for yourself, and do it for your family. One short call (and maybe an appointment--heck you dont' even have to nekkid for that kind of appt.) is all that is standing between how you feel now, and how you should feel. DO IT!

(note to self...NEVER piss off LTS:rolleyes1 )

my thoughts exactly:scared:

more EWWWWWWW!!!:scared: :scared:

Any dinner ideas? My kitchen is kinda pulled apart because we are getting ready to do the floors.

Reservations!!!:thumbsup2 ;)

And 4's...:hug: :hug: for you and your family. You are probably all having some post traumatic stress issues. I hope you all feel better soon!

She asked! :rotfl2:

Scraper, this is truly an amazing group of people--I've shared many laughs, tears, and support with them.

4's, I so can understand all the emotions you are going through. I'm probably the last one who should give counselor advice since I'm not exactly taking the advice that I'd be giving you, but you know what you need to do and I hope you can find the strength to do it. :hug:

As to a lived in house, that I do have. I try to keep the common areas somewhat picked up and clean (haha some days), but with all our animals and with the kids, it goes downhill so fast. I have so much work to do in my bedroom since that room is the dumping ground for things. I am so incredibly unmotivated, though.

Zoloft worked for me too.
And I take Effexor. My is more for severe anxiety than depression but I agree with LTS....get thee on the phone and see a doctor. :hug: 4's....I know how tough this can be.

Hi again sCRAP...:rotfl: :flower3:

Hiya Scraper! :wave:

I take 60 mg of Celexa and I'm starting to feel halfway normal. I have a feeling this may do it when it kicks in all the way.........since I've only had this dose a week now.

Phors :hug:

Lived in? We won't even talk about the state of my house. Although since my mother has invited herself down for son's bday, I'm sure she will do plenty of talking about it. :rolleyes:

Oh, btw, since son's bday is near Easter, she thinks she's bringing Dad with her. I don't think I'll hold my breath for that to happen.

And I take Effexor. My is more for severe anxiety than depression but I agree with LTS....get thee on the phone and see a doctor. :hug: 4's....I know how tough this can be.

Hi again sCRAP...:rotfl: :flower3:

My mom was on effexor, had a tough time gettingoff of it. My friend is a drug rep and claims that Wellbutrin helps you lose weight too...:confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter