Plz tell me about the Rainforest Room

Thank you for the link. I had the same question and now I'm sold on getting a day pass for myself.

I just read this thread, and also some older ones on the Rainforest, and I'm confused about when you can buy a one day pass. This thread says have to buy in advance, but I think in previous threads say you can buy on the ship. So I'm confused! We will be on the Magic.
You can purchase a one-day pass ahead of time for $15. If you don't get that one, you can still purchase a one-day pass once you're on the ship, but the price is higher - I can't remember, but I think it was in the $40 range? (We were on the 7-night.) The one-day pass at the lower price is only available before you leave.

We almost didn't use our passes! There was just so much to do on the ship that there didn't seem to be enough time. I had just about gotten okay with letting that $30 expense slide and not using it - but on the last day at Castaway Cay we headed back to the ship around 2:30 or so after playing hard on the beach. We decided to check out the rainforest room and use it as a way of settling down, thinking it would be a nice place to shower and change after being on the beach, at least.

We LOVED it!! I can't explain fully how relaxing it was - soaking in those hot tubs overlooking everyone on Castaway Cay, enjoying the saunas, the showers and the loungers. Then we used their (beautiful) shower facility to clean up and get ready for dinner that night.

I will definitely go for a week-long pass next time - the value is definitely worth it, and once I made the effort to go in there once, I won't hesitate to go again.

We purchase a one day pass on board at the spa for around $15. It was great...we went back twice in one day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter