Plz tell me about the Rainforest Room

LoveStitch

Mouseketeer
Somehow this escaped my radar in all the planning. Now we leave in a week, and I'd really like to learn more about what this is. It sounds like everyone really likes it, but I haven't really figured out WHAT it is! Anyone want to enlighten me?

which ship? the classic ships and newer ships are different experiences so unless a poster identifies the ship, the answer may not be what they are looking for. The rainforest is awesome on all the ships, just a little different.

We have only ever been on the Magic, but we love the rainforest room and my husband and I always get a week long pass. we really enjoy getting out of the hut tubs and warming up in the room. I also shower in the locker room.
The Magic has 4 heated lounge chairs and 3 steam rooms. The one has more heated benches. There are two tropical showers. It can get busy though.

That was a great link - I definitely have to try this! It looks amazing, and just our speed, since we don't like to fuss much...but this looks like pure fun and relaxation!

if you want a length of cruise pass that will allow you and your spouse unlimited access to the Rainforest, go up to the Spa on embarkation day (as soon as you can) and let the receptionist there know that you want to purchase them.

We paid $149 for a 7-night couples pass on the Fantasy last month - the spa only sells a limited number of week-long couples passes so get 'em while you can!

For a point of reference, a week-long pass for one person is $99.

We went for one day during our last long cruise and absolutely loved it! We were in the Baltic so we had lots of excursions which made the Rainforest Room a low priority but for a different sailing, I'd probably buy a length of cruise pass.

It's SO relaxing there; I fell asleep! And, I never nap/fall asleep places like that (massage, etc).

You think that my sister and I can get a couples pass? We are a couple of sisters of course.

I know that you have to buy a 1-day pass in advance, but if you don't end up using it on the cruise are you refunded? :confused3

I just read this thread, and also some older ones on the Rainforest, and I'm confused about when you can buy a one day pass. This thread says have to buy in advance, but I think in previous threads say you can buy on the ship. So I'm confused! We will be on the Magic.

I just read this thread, and also some older ones on the Rainforest, and I'm confused about when you can buy a one day pass. This thread says have to buy in advance, but I think in previous threads say you can buy on the ship. So I'm confused! We will be on the Magic.

I was just looking online at the booking options for the spa on our January cruise, and the Rainforest Pass is not listed as a choice. I don't believe they're sold out because other things are and they are lightened on the screen with "sold out" next to it. (This is on a 3-night Dream cruise.)

The day passes are listed under stateroom gifts, not in the spa section. There is a form you fill out and fax in. I actually called and bought mine by phone. That was easier than printing and faxing a form.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter