Pluto Pyjama Party - Wonder

MichelleCanada

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if the Pluto PJ party is done on the Wonder? And what is the age of kids that typically participate and enjoy this? Thank you!

Yes, as long as the cruise is 7 nights or longer. I don't know the average age, but my dd has done it from 6 yrs-10 yrs old(on the Wonder 3 times and Fantasy twice). She probably would have done it at a younger age, but her first cruise was when she was 6 yrs old. We've had it done at both 7:30pm and 10pm on different cruises. They dance, get a Pluto pillowcase to color and keep, and watch cartoons. One time they had a food fight, threw marshmallows at the cms. So if your child would like those things, then they'd enjoy it. Oh, and I think Pluto shows up for awhile to play.

Yes, as long as the cruise is 7 nights or longer. I don't know the average age, but my dd has done it from 6 yrs-10 yrs old(on the Wonder 3 times and Fantasy twice). She probably would have done it at a younger age, but her first cruise was when she was 6 yrs old. We've had it done at both 7:30pm and 10pm on different cruises. They dance, get a Pluto pillowcase to color and keep, and watch cartoons. One time they had a food fight, threw marshmallows at the cms. So if your child would like those things, then they'd enjoy it. Oh, and I think Pluto shows up for awhile to play.
Thank you so much for the awesome response and details! We are on a 7-day Alaska cruise next week. Pluto is my DS8 favourite character so this sounds great for him!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter