Please recommend me a lunch spot at the MK

nerdydisneygirl90

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone I have never actually eaten lunch in the MK so for all of you that have can you rec me your fave spot? I was thinking about CHH but I'm not sure.

Thank you for the help :D

The CHH is one of my favorites. It does get crowded at lunch time, but if you go a little ahead or a little after the normal lunch hours, it's not too bad. I also tried the Jungle Navigation Co on our last trip and it was wonderful.

CHH is a great choice! We usually end up at Pecos Bills but I haven't been there since the menu changed.

Terri

CHH can also be a great place for a quieter lunch if you go upstairs. Nice to eat at a table near an upstairs window. Maybe check out some updated menus online. allears has some of the most recent updated ones.

What is good at CHH? The last time we ate there, I got the fried fish sticks, and they were bad - worse than frozen Gorton's. The atmosphere was great, though! Now just need recommendations on the food!

What is good at CHH? The last time we ate there, I got the fried fish sticks, and they were bad - worse than frozen Gorton's. The atmosphere was great, though! Now just need recommendations on the food!
I enjoy the fried shrimp.

I love the lighthouse sandwich and my DH said the grilled salmon is decent.

The tuna salad sandwich is great.

CHH is good, but be forewarned, the whole place smells like old cooking oil. The whole restaurant seemed a little dank, to be honest.

I got the broccoli peppercorn salad, and it was ok. I ate my son's fried fish fillets, and they were really good.

We loved Pecos Bills. The fixin's bar can't be beat!

We don't care for CHH. We come from an area where fresh seafood is the norm, and it is just ok. Our favorite is Cosmic Rays. You can get a half chicken meal with actual vegetables.

My faves are CHH (usually get the tuna (lighthouse) sandwich, but that lobster roll looks tempting) and Pecos Bill (like the new menu!)

If you can get a reservation for Belle's castle eating lunch there is also really cool. I love the tuna nicoise salad and the cream puffs.

I also wasn't a fan of CHH. We had the fish and chips, and they weren't great.
But to be fair, my youngest had just come down with a fever so I wolfed down my food to run to the first aid station, so I didn't get a chance to enjoy the ambience.

In order of preference for us:

Skipper's Canteen. You can usually get in even without an ADR.
Pecos Bills, all you can eat guacamole and you have me.
The Plaza - while the service sucked big time the day we were there, the food wasn't bad and you don't need an ADR. Be warned, the servings are huge and easily shared.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter